Air Asia does it again

Flashermac

Think you'll find that the 700Bt is included in your ticket price nowadays....just like most other Countries

You don't buy the departure Tix in Bkk either... changed earlier this year....March I think (but not sure)

Cheers DS

Yes - 700B included on the ticket from any port - BKK, CNX, HKT. Anywhere you can fly internationally out of Thailand.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD - I used to love the days when someone else paid for the plane ticket, but given most miles programmes work out to be about a 10% "Bonus" on each flight, I find flying half price to Sing/HK/KL on Air ASia and locally on Nok the savings at the bank are worth more than the free miles.

Still I do miss my Gold Card :(

>...Just don't try to take 3k Bt worth of live Crabs on a flight with you<

Try 3 kg of dried squid as carry on. Nok (my ex GF) did that, we stank the pane out, never again!

mooNoi > Who'd you catch them off anyway? Crabs live in pubic hair as you know and Miss P doesn't... er... never mind! <

Meany! Leave the poor bloke alone. It's hard enough as it is.

Besides, it's not true! Ask Tiger.

One-2-Go has something like a member/discount card. Pay 3000 or 5000 Baht first on your card, then pay the tickets with it and get discount. :)

And about THAI Award miles: if you fly domestic, you have to pay taxes from about 1000 Baht, so the award 'free ticket' is about same or more expensive as a 0ne-2-Go ticket.

Archived