Air Asia does it again

Flashermac

I'd fly Nok airline but they refuse to take my U.S. issued debit card. I don't have an asian credit/debit card and don't plan on going to the airport to pay in cash. When I mentioned Airasia was a point to point airline, I would agree that the customer is at their mercy in that regard. However, I don't expect to be lied to by check in agents, flight attendants and captains working on the late, first segment. I e-mailed my bank yeaterday, tarting the dispute process. By the way, Dog, my wife is just over 3 months pregnunt and for the 6 segments, only the check in lady on the last segment, Bangkok to C.M. noticed this. She had both my wife and I sign a piece of paper absolving Airasia of any problems, probably between now and when the baby is 80 years old.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had been told the truth in Chiang Mai that I would not be allowed to board the connecting flight, I probably would have not gotten on the plane. As I was in K.L. when presented this information, my options were lessened considerably. Thats my only beef over the situation and why I will contest/dispute the $250.00 payment in K.L.

When I booked the ticket in early May, I did consider the 1:50 time between the two flights but this was a morning flight and I didn't think it would fall 1:30 late at this time in the morning. I guess Airasia proved me wrong!

I'd fly Nok airline but they refuse to take my U.S. issued debit card. I don't have an asian credit/debit card and don't plan on going to the airport to pay in cash.

With NOK you can book over the phone and get a "Payment" number, then go to most 7/11's within either 2 or 3 hours (forget which) and pay for your tix.....the cash register tape becomes your ticket. It actually works quite well....no hassles at all....

...Just don't try to take 3k Bt worth of live Crabs on a flight with you....lol... another story.... solly sir only take dogs and cats....no other Live animals....WTF....woof woof says me....look they're dogs!!!!!

No sense of humour some of these pricks!!!!

With NOK you can book over the phone and get a "Payment" number, then go to most 7/11's within either 2 or 3 hours (forget which) and pay for your tix.....the cash register tape becomes your ticket. It actually works quite well....no hassles at all....

I think from memory the guy in question was trying to book from outside Thailand, so he wouldn't have been able to go to the jet-sip et to pay for it.

...Just don't try to take 3k Bt worth of live Crabs on a flight with you....lol..

I thought you told me the doctor gave you some cream to nail those buggers once and for all!

Who'd you catch them off anyway? Crabs live in pubic hair as you know and Miss P doesn't... er... never mind! :smirk:

You silly boys. That's what you get when you fly shite third world carriers... :doah:

Stick to the proper carriers and you will not only get there, but on time and with creditable miles to use for free tix...

Cheers,

SD

I've got to fly to the U.S. on September 8 on Northwest, using FF miles. Since I use the full two bags/70 pounds apiece, I take the train from C.M. to Bangkok overnight on September 6 and then reverse the process on October 19, when I return. Besides, I don't have the luxury of a business expense account paying for the ticket.

Archived