Flowers

adanac

I meet a very attractive Cathay Pacific Vietnamees stuardess on Vietnam Cupid web site a few weeks back. She lives in my hometown just west of Toronto. She flew to Bangkok to have breast implants and lipo done last week so I wanted to send some flowers to the hospital so that I could see the new improved body when she arrives back to Toronto next week. I used a company called flowers2thailand.com and I just wanted to recommend them as the service was supperb, and the site very easy to use.

I would rate her a 9 out of 10 in the looks department before her surgery. She's 33 no kid's and does not need surgery but I guess wants to look better maybe 10 out of 10 after surgery. Anyway I just wanted to recommend the internet flower delivery company I used incase anyone else needs to send flowers from over seas.

I must try this as I had a "financial review"the other day with the VERY sexy 25yo Chinese bank manager called "Kgn" in the branch not far from LazyPhils house.

I'm thinking of going overdrawn so she'll call me back in and give me a bloody good spanking across her desk! :p

She seemed more interested in my trips to SE Asia than the actual "review" and in so many words made it quite clear that I have an underlying Asian chick fetish.

Shame I'm attached as I would have asked her if she'd like to continue the conversation over lunch!

I seem to recall this company being recommended to me some time back.

....Now if I was the sorta guy that sent flowers, I'd probably be able to endorse the recommendation....but I can't...

....However I DO have it on VERY good authority, that they "Do" a very good Teddy Bear delivery....LOL...

Cheers DC

Archived