Used mobigh that takes pics

Flashermac

I havent one to sell, but if you are looking I would recommend the Sony ericcson Cybershot 3.2MP.

I use it and its really great. yes I think nokia have a 5MP one now but its expensive and chunky...

The Cybershot I use has loads of different settings. Easy to take a decent picture.

Anybody got one they want to sell?

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Chance would be a fine thing, whenever I upgrade my phone the whole of the wifes family does, I pass my old one on to the wife, she hands the previous model to her sister who in turn hands her replaced handset to a sister in law and so on.

I hardly ever use the camera / vdo on mine, for photos I have a compact 10MB Canon IXUS, which is smaller than most phones and easy to carry.

Looked at that Canon on Amazon. Same as my bros. Looks nice. However, I think the benefit of having a good camera phone is that it is handy...

Lets face it. Most people always take their phone out. I like to take pics when I m out by surprise, not pre planned. That means having to carry a seperate camera and a phone...and maybe add an ipod to that.

With the type of clothing wore in LOS(no coats) that becomes awkward. Especially if like me I head on the bars late afternoon. I dont want to be carrying all that stuff...

A 3 megapixel camera should be capable of taking good quality shots, I have an old 3 megapixel Olympus and a canon IXUS 7.2 megapixel and honestly sometimes it is hard to tell the difference between the photos both produce.

I imagine the lens on the mobile phone cameras is the main culprit if the photos they are taking are no good.

I've got a Nokia 73 with a 3MP camera and the shots it takes are really sharp - good colours and contrast. Makes excellent video clips too.

Good for snapping things of interest day-to-day.

I've made a few prints out of shots I've taken with it and they've turned out ok.

But if I was going on holiday or somewhere where I wanted a really good photographic record I'd still use a real camera.

You can pick one a second-hand Nokia N73 at MBK easily enough. Maybe 12 - 13K Baht.

Hey. Flash. I've got a Sony Ericsson W800 walkman,digi cam phone. Takes great pics..2 megapixel. I think the going rate is around 10 thousand bht used.You can check the cell phone magazine for that. They have a list for used phone. Or you can simply go to Pan Tip for the going rate. I won't be in BKK till october though. eee chok dii

My current mobile is a Samsung D600 ,the camera is 2 MP .I printed out loads of pics recently and there pretty good - he results are almost as good as I got from my old Canon SLR ( pre-digital ) but not as sharp.The colours are really spot-on ,better than ones I used to send off to be printed ( film ),although this varies according to the printer it`s coupled with.

Archived