EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

that's the problem.

you are already 82 points behind Zaad and you might think it's easy to catch up when it's so early in the Competition,well it's not.

most Players will have Players from the 'big 4' and they will cancel each other out.

your problem is that you probably dodn't know much about the Players.

i follow the damn Football and i don't know who half the Foreign Players are or how good they are.

you have to hope you pick a couple of Players who each Week score above average.

no-one knows who these Players will be,that's the lucky part.

you are playing against some real shysters.... :grinyes:

they know the game inside out and you will find it hard to beat them.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha Lucky me indeed.. although I was a little disappointed that Man U failed to score. Man City's clean sheet robbed me from my first spot :onfire: but we all have our ups and downs.

My priority remains unchanged though. I MUST finish above both you and Kman. Anything less is a disaster, anything more a bonus.

Must give credit to Mcgilik (sp?), the current leader in the compie, for his choice for captaincy. Entrusting a def with the job whilst confronting Man U is either a foolish or a brave act. Turned out to be a wise decision. :up:

One of the most difficult losses to live with. I wonder how he does though.

Alcohol and meditation, in no particular order, is my preferred choice for said trauma.

Since cockroaches started occupying a nearby dumpster, killing a few of those is a decent alternative.

i like to keep an eye on the Compie,just to see how bad Limbo and Zaad are..... :)

3 Gameweeks in and Zaad will be smiling,but i predict he will soon fall down the table.... :D

but i was looking at the Team which is the Dream Team so far this Season,Players with the highest scores.

5 Man City Players and only one from the 'big 4'.

obviously this is a false table because City are on fire at the moment but i wonder how much the Team will change between now and the end of the Season?.

Archived