EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LG,

In the old system the banker made or broke you, since it's accumulated points. Every gameweek you bring your points over, you can get another 40 points for free, as long as you don't loose your banker bonus.

Triple points is new this season and this gameweek I did profit to the max from it.

Zaad,

Nice one you in the Fantasy League, you're already on course. I'm always struggling the first couple of games before I find my 'team'. You'll drop plenty of points by then, though!

IKTS is gonna be very interesting, especially with the 3 x banker bonus games.

Player cost is VERY weird again... I understand those who have scored good points this week increased in value, especially the 'cheaper' ones, but look at Drogba.. 12.1 now??? He only scored a point.. McCarty who scored the same decreased to 8.9 .. very odd. :dunno:

P.S. A bit borring and frustrating to see Kman on top again.. what is it with that Gooner, he thinks he owns this compie or something??!!?? :onfire:

enjoy your lead in the IKTS Compie Limbo.

i thought i would give you a little hope this Season by letting you have a little glory at the beginning....... :)

don't delude yourself by thinking it will last..... :shakehead

i'll let you enjoy that little buzz for a while and then race ahead of you..... :grinyes:

not sure i agree with the bonus system this System this Season though.

Archived