EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Those bastard bastards Etisalat, Dubai's internet provider, have feckin blocked IKTS. What the feck is the world coming to, they obviously feel that it is in some way relating to gambling.

That's it I've had enough of this feckin place :cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing::cussing:

Teddy,

I have a version of Torpak I downloaded in Singapore last month, PM me with email addy if you want me to send a copy of it.

PS No I won't ask you to wear a Man Utd shirt in return.

Thanks for the offer Mekong :thumbup:

I've got a copy of torpark already, only problem is I haven't the foggiest idea how to use it. Maybe I'll give it another try. I've e-mailed Etisalat to complain about it being blocked so let's see what they have to say.

• 1 month later...

So are Villa defenders :)

I'm enjoying my 15-min fame.... on top where I deservedly belong!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanna thank my sponsors for giving me the opportunity to show my talent. My parents too of course, and my manager who taught me a lot and always believed in me.. also want to thank everybody for trying to keep me from becoming number one.. nice try and you're all doing a good job :rolleyes: and last but not least I'd like to thank Jesus. He supported me in difficult times, times when I chose captains who didn't play, injuries, disallowed goals from players in my team or just plain badluck!! he's always stood beside me so thank you. I LOVE YOU!

Another :beer: please :drunk:

• 3 weeks later...

how 'bout the vienna boys choir?

where do they go?

i think they should be in the first pot, but some of my friends think they should be in the third, together with placido domingo! ludicrous!

i mean, they're scoring like crazy these days and selling well too!! chipmunks like portsmouth don't sell a single dvd!!!

get with the program and support our castrated viennese boys!!!

Archived