EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I heard it has a lot of blokes who run around and occasionally hug each other. Strange behaviour indeed but it has a big following so there must be something in it!

Sounds like a typical night at Cassanova LOL!

Cheers,

SD -- frightened

you may be shaking your head at me Limbo but i stick to my principles.

you know why i stopped playing last Season.........

maybe a silly reason in your(and other peoples eyes)eyes but i felt aggrieved when the Competition Organisers decided to change their rules about assists and denied one of my Players Points for an assist.

and no explanation as to why they decided to change the rules......

the annoying thing was that all the Media in the UK gave my Player the assist,but this Competition did not.

but good luck to you and all the other Players.......

Sayjann Sayjann Sayjann

(you know what it means right, when I say your name 3 times :) )

This is all about fun, man, fuck the organizers, they mess up just like any of us (whether they admit it or not) the fact that you actually allow them to have any influence on you and our sanuk time on the board with this game is truly saddening.

Laugh at yourself for once like I do when I choose benchwarming captains, or like Bibblies whose ability to transfer out players scoring hatricks in the following gameweeks is still unmatched.

It's the kind of fun we have together here, our little cyberworld, so why walking away from us as if we're to blame for them not enforcing the rules correctly IYO..

I think you're forgetting what this is all about and dealing with it in the wrong way.. your wish though.

Pulp Fiction.... . fuck pride!

1) Is Bibblies out this year? For this season he's a gaffer in the UAE, or what? Won't be the same without him...

2) Will I regret leaving El Nino at 10.0 off my squad...and can someone explain Dawson at 5.5 and Bale at 6.0 (Six, is that right? :( ).....

3) Villa always looks good . . . on paper.

Archived