EPL Fantasy League '07-'08

Zaad

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you're forgetting what this is all about and dealing with it in the wrong way.. your wish though.

Pulp Fiction.... . fuck pride!

Top post, Zaad. SJ, you made such an arse of yourself over this last season, don't do it again!

It's a free game, they fuck up, so what? Cough up for one of the newspaper pay games and then you can have a right old moan. Me and the boys are all in the Mirror one - buy 2 get 1 free!

JS,

You're not too late, but you gotta sign in quickly, since tomorrow the EPL starts. Don't forget to sign up for the IKTS compy.

EPL game, if you don't know what to do, the computer can automatically get a team together for you.

IKTS you only have to predict the scores each weekdn, piece of cake!

when it comes down to it it's my choice if i want to enter or not.

i don't really understand why people are having a go at me because i don't want to play?.

i imagine people will cuss me for saying i prefer whitr bread over brown.......

when i think about it i haven't really played this Game at all,entered for 2 Seasons and didn't really pay much attention to it the 1st time around and just abadoned it last Season.

so it's not as if i was a regular Player.

but to keep people mellow i will play if my offer of 10 in the IKTS Compie is taken up.

don't worry about me playing a Newspaper Game.

i've got 3 Years credit ahead of me at the moment.

play a Game at work which costs 50 quid a Season and as i won 200 quid last Season i'm sitting pretty.

JS.

let me pick your Team,i'll make sure you have a winning ensemble...... :)

Archived