YOUR IDEAL CONCERT.

sayjann

saw Rory a couple of Years before he died......

played at a local festival we have every Year in my City.

he played in a marquee to a crowd of around 100 People.

superb performer and a great axeman..........

When you said 'Axe', I thought of Axe Victim by Be Bop Deluxe. Great lead guitar player. I thought of their song, 'Jets at Dawn'. Downloaded it too. Great stuff.

The early part almost brings a tear to my eye, and I'm American (should be more touching for you older Brits).

Good live band as well!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way back when, in a galaxy far far away...Farm Aid.

The events that Willy Nelson put on.

I was able to attend the first few of them and they were packed with names from the Beach Boys to Joe Walsh to Bon Jovi.

18 hours of non-stop music, via the revolving stage.

Raça Negra in some Rio's Concert Hall.

Pagode romantico is a style appreciated essentially by the lower classes of the Brasil population, but I personnaly like it .. it's just .. brasilian.

Raça Negra, a band from the periferia of Sao Paulo, is IMO the most representative of this musical style.

For you rednecks.

Sertaneja (country music originally from the rural "sertões") is highly popular in the Sao Paulo state, Minas Gerais, Goias, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul and Parana.

It constitutes each year more than 40% of ALL the CDs sold in Brasil. Go figure.

Leandro e Leonardo, both from Goiania, were (Leandro died of a cancer a few years ago) definitely the most popular Sertaneja band ever. Funny to see on this video of one of their concert the amount of cuties with cowboys hats. Reminds me Goiania's clubs.

Leandro e Leonardo

:cool:

Archived