YOUR IDEAL CONCERT.

sayjann

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more for you mermao. :smirk:

Old school samba. Martinho da Vila is for me the greatest samba singer. Simply the G R E A T E S T. There's unfortunatly very few videos of him on youtube.

If one day you find his last album, Connexoes, you can buy it without hesitations. It's a bomb of old school Samba.

By the way, Martinho owns a small bar in Rio, in Vila Isabel (a neighborhood of Zona Norte), named "Botequim do Martinho", where he very often plays with his sambistas friends. A very cool place. You won't find the usual Copacabana gringo punter there.

Too far from Soi Cowboy for you anyway.

:)

Ever thought of posting these pearls of wisdom on Braz360 ????? you might have a more interested audience....just a thought :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

Personally, NOTHING is far enough away from Soi Cowboy for me....YMMV

As for Issan Ho's.....I'll take 'em anyday over the Tossers I have to deal with to make a living !!!

Some people think "Class" is directly related to the price of your suit :dunno::neener::dunno:

Just my :twocents: but I'm a Dum Cnut :grinyes::dunno::grinyes:

DC,

Don't even bother.

I have a friend who I like to hang out with. World class surfer and local legend, but he keeps getting 86'd from bars. He's polite and gentle until all the ingredients mix, then at the end of the night, he gets hostile, even though I've never seen him in a fight (I've had to hold guys back, though). I keep having to go to different bars just to see the guy.

The difference between him and Prosal is that I would never go to a bar just to have a drink with Prosal.

Archived