YOUR IDEAL CONCERT.

sayjann

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosal, apart from yourself, who do you think on this board gives a flying fuck about Raça Negra, Pagode romantico, Axe/Bahiana, Rio 40 graus, Sertaneja, Rio Negro e Solimoes, Leandro e Leonardo, Carlinhos Brown, Maria Caipirinha, Marisa Monte or whatever / whoever else you are into? :rolleyes:

Why do you post here anyway, you obviously have it in for Thailand and Thai women? :dunno:

who do you think on this board gives a flying fuck about ..

Such spiteful comments and astonishing stereotypes.

One can have a passion for thai (for me indonesian) women, asian countries AND latin music.

I don't know how many members there's here, but i'd be surprised if ALL share your personnal taste for 70s and 80s US pop. Every guy is different, as is every girl.

There's a world out of your boys club microcosm.

:shakehead

"Is Jakarta worth a visit" : 1007 replies ; 27854 views.

"Sao Paulo" : 228 replies ; 15108 views.

"Bucarest - Moldova" : 105 replies ; 4991 views.

Ect.

Again, you stereotype the members here and try to reduce them to your own image of 50 yo brit hardcore whoremonger focused on Thailand mass service.

The truth is that there's also mutidimensional people on this board.

Munchie,

Stop being so uptight, maybe you are not interested in what Prosal posts but obviously others are based on the views / replies to his threads.

Its a big enough message board for us all to have our own opinions, you don't have to read and agree with everything said.

Prosal,

Personally I have no interest in most of what you post, but please keep on posting here this board is not just about me, obviously many people do appreciate your input. Life would be so dull if one only read about what one already thinks one knows about.

(I was going to tell Munchie to Lighten up but thought bettr of it, I didn't want to flame him)

Archived