Chips

The_Munchmaster

Who doesn't love chips (or french fries as the froggies call them)?

pzfries2.jpg

Probably the simplest cooked food there is but also one of the tastiest.

They go with most dishes and also make an excellent snack.

I love em with salt and lots of vinegar and also dipped in mayo and tomato ketchup.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who doesn't love chips...?

Funny, being from a working class bit of the north of England, I was raised on a chips-with-everything diet. :up: Still love fish and chips and live off them when I'm back in the UK. :hug: But I genuinely can't remember the last time I had a chip. :( Bit thin on the ground here in Japan (where I've lived for umpteen years...).

(I don't much like the shit skinny cardboard chips you get with US-style fast food. :down:)

Lord, I'd love a bag of decent chips right now. Salt and vinegar on, mate. Plenty of salt, plenty of vinegar. :applause:

jack :help:

You must be careful using a chip pan. When I was about 16 years old I accidently knocked a massive pan of sizzling chip pan fat off the cooker onto my legs. I fell on the floor in shock and then was even more shocked when my legs literally started to fry.

I was in hospital for about three days and then they had to peel the skin off my legs after a couple of weeks. Still have the scars around my ankles where they had to sew the wounds after cutting the peeled skin off. Lovely :yikes:

Archived