Chips

The_Munchmaster

It happens to a lot of British expats that suddenly they get all nostalgic about the country they hated so much they left. Then they start wearing union jack shorts and England shirts, shouting very loudly in regional dialects and finally complaining about the local food and extoling fish and chips. .

This is EXACTLY what happens. Not just a lot of British ex-pats either - it's all of 'em. Damn their regional accents as well.

No wonder there are so many violent incidents in Pattaya caused by these chip eating scumbags.

Kill them all. And their chips. The evil, football supporting, mouth-breathing, comprehensive school, council estate, crack junkie, British, regional BASTARDS!

And they smell (c.f George Orwell)

I think you've hit the nail right on the head there, bonny lad.

We don't have to put up with these provincial proles where we live - Thank the Lord.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats that Chippy like near Soi Cowboy?

Also, in order, here are the best things one can dip a chip into

1) Gravy

2) Bernaise sauce (controversial, i know, but give it a go)

3) Sauce Fritte

4) Mayonnaise

5) Whiskey (i ran out if thins i like to dip chips into)

Chip Buttie, Fresh bread buttered and chips!

Great stuff although your heart will most likely leave town.

ChipButtysmall.jpg

Looks pretty disgusting but I'm sure it tastes great.

Trivia

The chip butty is a favourite food of the annelid action and cartoon hero Earthworm Jim. In The Neverhood, also by Earthworm Jim creator Doug TenNapel, one of the structures in the game is a giant chip butty.

A football chant (sung to Annie's Song by John Denver) called "The Greasy Chip Butty Song" is popular with the supporters of Sheffield United Football Club.

Archived