A Thai immigrant convicted of incest

cavanami

url=http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070714/ap_on_re_us/july4th_abduction]Link[/url]

TACOMA, Wash. - A Thai immigrant convicted of incest led investigators to the body of a 12-year-old girl who had been missing since the Fourth of July, and is expected to be charged in her death, authorities said Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Police are also trying to determine whether Terapon Adhahn, 42, is connected to other missing child cases that date back to 1986.

Zina Linnik, abducted during a neighborhood fireworks display, died from "homicidal violence," said Tacoma police spokesman Mark Fulghum and the Pierce County medical examiner's office. Her body was found in a rural wooded area after information from Adhahn's lawyer led police and FBI agents there, authorities said.

Adhahn is expected to be charged with the girl's abduction and death, Police Chief Don Ramsdell said. He has been cooperating with detectives but has yet to provide a complete statement, Ramsdell said. Court documents said he initially denied involvement.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was charged with rape about 10 or 15 years back and pleaded it down to incest. I think it was with a half-sister or something, not sure.

The spin FAUX News was putting on it was that he was an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT! And God-damn it, all these shady immigrant types are just waiting for the right moment to kidnap and rape your child or plant a bomb in the local shopping mall.

But immigrants make better citizens than native born Brits ...

Bollocks.

The UK is fucked up by immigrants who don't want to be British. They want little Paki land and little India etc. They want to have their own schools when they should be turfed out, the doors blocked and fucked off to where they came from.

The UK is a place where economic refugees go. Just because your own country is a fucking shithole doesn't make it right that you can come and infest my place like a plague of locusts.

on the negative side, you wont get a look-in. Mama and Papa woulndt allow it.

Reminds me - flew into Heathrow yesterday and had my bag searched - I walk too fast! anyhow just as the customs guy has finished searching my baggages (letting me go with the extra 200 smuggled ciggies), they pulled over a young Indian chap.

He said to the customs officer and I quote "Whats this, picking on the black guy?"

This fucked me off big time and I could see the INDIAN customs officer wasnt too pleased either as he asked to see his passport and started asking a lot of probing questions.

Wished I had stayed around to find out what the outcome was however it seems (according to this guy) if you are Indian then you should not be searched at customs !!!!

There is a time and place to play the racism card. Going through Heathrow Secrity isnt one of the best !!

Archived