A Thai immigrant convicted of incest

cavanami

But immigrants make better citizens than native born Brits ...

Bollocks.

The UK is fucked up by immigrants who don't want to be British. They want little Paki land and little India etc. They want to have their own schools when they should be turfed out' date=' the doors blocked and fucked off to where they came from.

The UK is a place where economic refugees go. Just because your own country is a fucking shithole doesn't make it right that you can come and infest my place like a plague of locusts.[/quote']

Have to say Pakistani's and indians integrate a lot better than blacks, at least these guys are here to earn a crust rather than poncing off the state expecting everyone else to owe them a living - they do tend to have big chips on their shoulders

I am in no way racist however enoch powell had a point!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But immigrants make better citizens than native born Brits ...

Bollocks.

The UK is fucked up by immigrants who don't want to be British. They want little Paki land and little India etc. They want to have their own schools when they should be turfed out' date=' the doors blocked and fucked off to where they came from.

The UK is a place where economic refugees go. Just because your own country is a fucking shithole doesn't make it right that you can come and infest my place like a plague of locusts.[/quote']

I'm with you 100% on this one dude! But try to convince some people who really think it is ok for people to sneak into a country and fuck it all up.

And while on the subject, why is it, that people comming to the USA (maybe UK as well) demand that we respect their culture, while they then disrespect ours...? Fuck all, try going to India and ordering a hamburger, and demanding it "is my right..."

Try wearing a cross or a Star of David in Saudi and see what happens. Or for that matter, even owning a Bible or Torah or insulting the faith by sending Christmas cards or saying your non-Muslim prayers in private...

p.s. Not all ME countries are like this, one should note.

Bollocks.

The UK is fucked up by immigrants who don't want to be British. They want little Paki land and little India etc. They want to have their own schools when they should be turfed out, the doors blocked and fucked off to where they came from.

The UK is a place where economic refugees go. Just because your own country is a fucking shithole doesn't make it right that you can come and infest my place like a plague of locusts.

Bollocks.

Thailand is fucked up by immigrants who don't want to be Thai. They want little Brit land and little Yankee land etc. They want to have their own schools when they should be turfed out, the doors blocked and fucked off to where they came from.

Thailand is a place where perverted sexmaniacs go. Just because your own country is a fucking shithole with butt ugly women doesn't make it right that you can come here and fuck our women and children and infect them with your sexual diseases. :rolleyes:

Archived