For the Cigar Smokers!

TheCorinthian

You can't smoke anything down here anymore ..pubs clubs ..etc all smoke free now

Same same here in California. You have to go outside to the patio, or whatever, to smoke. Ganja is the only smoke that can make you a lot of instant friends, though.

I'm not much into it, but the owner of my local asked everyone to do it off the premises, so we walked outside the gate where there was a backdoor to a beauty salon patronized by a flock of old lady customers. My friend started exhaling some really skunky stuff through the back door and five hairstylist chicks came out and asked, "WTF are you people doing, stinking up our shop like that?"

Two of them stuck around for a hit or two, before going back to work. :)

They also have cigar shops here where guys hang out and can smoke and watch sports or whatever, but they're not supposed to serve alcohol. Not even food, AFAIK.

I'm a fairly regular cigar smoker and generally smoke Hoyo de Monterey and Monte Cristo. Currently my humidor contains Hoyo de Monterey Epicure No. 2's (a robusto sized cigar, which is my favourite size).

As to where I smoke them? Bars mainly (no restrictions in Dubai) and outside on the balcony in the cooler months.

Archived