Misbehaving

SatRai

Most of us participate in the nightlife to have a good time, pleasure, fun.

Not a surprise, there are some creatures for whom "pleasure" means other weird things. I wonder why these lower species of mankind just don't stay in the shitholes where they came from.

Three such assholes from last week:

• In a bar in SC a drunk man started behaving like a mentally disturbed person; yelling, jumping on and from the stage and running around. When two customers asked him to stop, the madman reacted by at least ten times shouting "Fuck you". Finally the papasan threw him out after he did not listen to his request to sit down.

• In another bar in SC some insane thought it to be necessary to call me "Fucking Indian", without any reason. Must have been some racist.

• Near Sukh Soi 23 a European man accidentally bumped upon another but apologized. The latter immediately responded by punching and kicking like some crazy idiot.

One thing more: hearing their accent, I think all these three misbehaving persons were British.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing more: hearing their accent, I think all these three misbehaving persons were British.

Oh the Irony, you make a posting complaining about Racist attitudes yet you come across appearing more racist than your alleged perps.

In the Middle East I have worked with many Indian Technicians and Engineers who where classed as TCN's (Third Country Nationals) Currently I have major dealings with NRI's (Non-Resident Indians) in Singapore. On the whole 99% are human beings whom I get on very well with, its just the 1% who play the inverse race card like you are doing that gives you all a bad name.

I am Sorry Sat Rai, I would not expect to visit Mumbai or Chennai and meet your average educated Indian in a P4P venue, why would you expect any different of a westerner in BKK?

Take the Chip off your shoulder and loose the prejudice, intergration is not about sterotypes.

For the record most assholes I meet are Brits hence the reason I have been Expat for over 20 years. :D

Oh the Irony, you make a posting complaining about Racist attitudes yet you come across appearing more racist than your alleged perps.

That statement was by no means racist. He merely stated that he heard british accents, not surprising considering he said the madman shouted "f' you" 10 times.

"In another bar in SC some insane thought it to be necessary to call me "Fucking Indian", without any reason. Must have been some racist."

I have never come this, during my last 10 yrs going to thai. I still travel like every once in 2 or 3 months to Bkk and SC is fav., place of mine.

I always keep a very low profile and still have fun, most of the bars in SC & nana know me very well. I just hang around at the bar counters and the girls walk to me, they know me that I do give a few LD's.

It could be that some action of yours that got his attention .

One thing I learnt, travelling across world is never draw any attention towards you....... just keep low and mind ur business... that what my boss tought me back in US / Japan. I follow this 100% and always have a great time in Bkk even though it always short trips of 2 or 3 day max.,

have fun.... put these behinf u

cheers

How can you sound British, you either sound English, Scottish, N Irish or Welsh, sounds to me like you have a grudge against the British and have either made this up or have embellished it slightly.

YOU ... Not Sat Rai

Learn English Bjon, Just because a Drunken Farang said "F**k You" (at least) Ten time does not imply the comment was inferred to Sat Rai, it also does not demonstrate the farang was British .... I could jump up and shout Yet Mai (at least) ten times, that does not make me Thai (and yes my Thai Accent is Perfect).

I stand by my statement an NRI with a Chip on his shoulder.

Let me makes some things clearer.

In the three cases that I mentioned the misbehaving person had a typical accent that I only hear in GB.

I certainly do not hold a grudge against the British; assholes can be found in any country and society and I am fully aware of that. Some of my best friends and colleagues are from London. So it stroke me that in all these cases of misconduct British were involved.

And Mr. Vinod: you suggested that "It could be that some action of yours that got his attention." Well the only action on my part was that I quitely entered the bar and set on an empty sofa. He looked at me and immediately started his "fucking Indian" story. To avoid further problems I ignored him and went to the other side of the bar. No one wants to end up in Bangkok jail.

No Offence Satrai,

I must admit I used to have prejudice against a whole race / nation based upon bad vibes from less than 0.01% of their nationals.

As we get older / wiser we realise that life is too short to hold a grudge, just remember you are Satrai if people can't accept you it is their loss.

...One thing more: hearing their accent, I think all these three misbehaving persons were British.

Those dastardly French can put on a damn good English accent when they want to. :)

Pattaya is far worse. I love the girls there (if not the tattoos) but there are just too many young aggressive English lowlives. :doah:

(I'm English but some girls flat refused to believe it, mainly because I didn't have the requisite skinhead, tattoos, shorts and didn't say "fuck" every other word. Apparently, that makes me German or Danish. :D )

Archived