Misbehaving

SatRai

(I'm English but some girls flat refused to believe it, mainly because I didn't have the requisite skinhead, tattoos, shorts and didn't say "fuck" every other word. Apparently, that makes me German or Danish. :D )

I get the same. A girl told me I don't look like "England man" so I asked what "England man" looks like and she said "hab no hair, many tattoos". It's depressing that that's the impression these girls have of English men.

The antisocial behaviour described by the OP is fairly typical of late night in any British city. I've never seen that sort of wipespread antisocial behaviour in other European cities.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The antisocial behaviour described by the OP is fairly typical of late night in any British city. I've never seen that sort of wipespread antisocial behaviour in other European cities.

I think it's considered social behaviour in the UK. You're antisocial if you don't join in. :)

I get the same. A girl told me I don't look like "England man" so I asked what "England man" looks like and she said "hab no hair, many tattoos". It's depressing that that's the impression these girls have of English men.

I get that too, but about being Australian of all things!

I remember the same sort of conversation with a girl in Peppermint in Pattaya.

"Where you come from?"

"Australia?"

"Jing aor?" (Really?)

"Yes"

"I don't think so. I think you not look like Australia man."

"Why not?"

"Because you not look like kangaroo!"

:D

....I get the same. A girl told me I don't look like "England man" so I asked what "England man" looks like and she said "hab no hair, many tattoos". It's depressing that that's the impression these girls have of English men....

That's why they prefer the well dressed gentlemanly Scottish men. :smirk:

.....Three such assholes from last week:

• In a bar in SC a drunk man started behaving like a mentally disturbed person; yelling, jumping on and from the stage and running around. When two customers asked him to stop, the madman reacted by at least ten times shouting "Fuck you". Finally the papasan threw him out after he did not listen to his request to sit down.

• In another bar in SC some insane thought it to be necessary to call me "Fucking Indian", without any reason. Must have been some racist.

• Near Sukh Soi 23 a European man accidentally bumped upon another but apologized. The latter immediately responded by punching and kicking like some crazy idiot.

Wow, I've been to Bangkok more times than you've had vindaloo for dinner and yet I don't think I've ever come across so many extreme cases in a single week. Sure you haven't embelished your story just a tad?

Bibblies, as a well known soi 4 bar owner once told me, "theres nothing wrong with Pattaya, just the people in it". As you say loads of great girls down there and most things such as hotels and drinks etc far better value than Bangkok these days. Some decent blokes as well but just a shame about the arseholes, of which there are quite a few. I like too think i behave in a civil manner and certainly don't go around shouting fuck every 2nd word! But must hold my hand up too having a skinhead, sadly it all seemed to dissapear when i got too 40! :(

Simie.

YOU ... Not Sat Rai

Learn English Bjon, Just because a Drunken Farang said "F**k You" (at least) Ten time does not imply the comment was inferred to Sat Rai, it also does not demonstrate the farang was British ....

Perhaps you should take some of your own advice and read what I wrote?!?! I never said he was talking to Sat Rai. Read it again Mr English Teacher "Learn English" :D:D:D:D .

If you think saying that you think someone who is misbehaving is British is "Racist" then perhaps you belong in a magical world called "PC gone crazy land".

Wow, I've been to Bangkok more times than you've had vindaloo for dinner and yet I don't think I've ever come across so many extreme cases in a single week. Sure you haven't embelished your story just a tad?

Sad to say but I have not embelished anything at all. I just saw what I saw and I decided to inform you guys at this board. The only thing I could do is try to ignore these things and not let it influence my vacation.

Archived