UK tourists attacked by 30 in Thailand

foreigner

Holidaymaker Thomas Patrick suffered a cracked skull after he and two friends were attacked as they ate at a food stall in Nakorn Sawan province

were taken to a hospital, but the same group of attackers reportedly stormed the hospital room and continued to beat them until police arrived.

http://news.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1127172007

& what did these 3 guys do?

didn't tip the pickup driver?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they went to his hospital to continue the ass whuppin'

he / they did something ..

this was not walking drunk at 3 am down the wrong soi.

edit:

i'm trying to picture a herd of thai guys high on yaba looking for farangs ..

I guess possible

but the hospital visit indicates more than casual racism.

he / they did something ..

this was not walking drunk at 3 am down the wrong soi.

edit:

i'm trying to picture a herd of thai guys high on yaba looking for farangs ..

I guess possible

but the hospital visit indicates more than casual racism.

Anyone looking for farang in Nakorn Sawan is barking up the wrong tree, right? That's the arid province on the way to Tak/Myawaddy, or am I confusing my Nakorns? The only thing there is a Big C, and that hardly draws the tourists.

I was also trying to imagine a bunch of Thai guys on yaba looking for farang, but my mind kept switching to Thai *girls* on yaba looking for farang, and a remarkable number of very clear images came to mind... including most every go-go pre-2000, several areas in the vicinity of lower Suk, and a quaint fishing village known in the local language at Pat-tay-yaa (loosely translated as 'High-Thai-Girls-Look-Farang'), where the natives are so simple and uncivilised that they do not even see fit to cover their nudity - nature's children, really.

Doubtful this was random - maybe a foolish mistake, but not simply a gang beating up some whiteys.

If this is the Nakorn Sawan I think it is, I love that place. The only place where the girls are raised crazier is Buriram. I love Buriram, too.

YimSiam :)

Archived