UK tourists attacked by 30 in Thailand

foreigner

until you know the farangs transaction you cannot render a meaningful opinion on the justice rendered.

some guys deserve to have a good ass whuppin' laid down upon their sorry arse.

since the Thai followed to the hospital .. I'd wager the farangs really offended someone & deserved it / needed it.

this was not casual or random

&

it's called training.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

<>

You see you're learning, now start applying this thinking to international politics and we're getting somewhere :smirk:

i've been offended by farangs on sukhumvit & cannot imagine how the locals feel about some of the arrogant A-holes.

for military guys to choose to follow to the hospital is quite amazing .. real f'n POed, beyond hurt feelings or no tip ..

& I agree, there are quite a few arrogant a'holes involved in the middle east fiasco that deserve a real good thumpin' ..

:hippie:

Hi,

My wife told me that after a bit of an altercation (forgot what about) in which words were exchanged, both parties split. One of the guys in the farang party then banged on a car belonging to the other party.

The other party then later came back with 20 of their friends and proceeded to beat the crap out of the farang party.

Sanuk!

Guest lazyphil

ah those troublesome outsiders from jordan, saudi etc blowing up innocent civilians in markets....those assholes. indeed.

if any country deserved to be invaded / destroyed after 9 11 it was saudi

& even more so now that it has come out that the majority of outside murderers in 'america east' are saudi

& even more more so that it has been determined that most jahadist dinars come from same same

should iraq become the 51st state?

Archived