Thai Men No Good?

Heim_Hung

i will marry my "good girl" in some months. we live since two years together in bangkok and she owns a clothing factory. she makes 5-10 times the money i do every month. and while she is smart, successfull and beautiful and could have all sorts of thai men she never even considered it.

for her the majority thai men are selfish, lazy and macho men who randomly f*ck around. i worked in a company here with several thai guys in my age (26) and can second her opinion.

really nice guys but very rude and unfair how they treated girls. (the company was an upscale marketing company so im not talking about less educated people)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tod.. well, sounds like you are one of the lucky ones but then you r very young - the majority of farang would not abuse such luck; Thai men would not even see it as luck but just their right. Face here is so extreme I have found gals who speak perfect English but refuse to utter a word if their husband is present and can't speak the language!

I know my friends boyfriend quite well and he isnt any fucking good at all. He works hard and has a decent job its true, but his "late nights at work" are spent in parlours or at karaoke and if he doesn't want his girlfriend to go out without him he will steal her ID, and her sisters too. Oh and he has hit her at least once that i know of.

Not saying all Thai man are like that, just the only one i know well sure is.

Is he any worse than a lot of blokes i have come across in the UK?

Nope

Archived