Thai Men No Good?

Heim_Hung

Hello,

Whenever I talked to Thai ladies, working or non working, they all says that Thai men are no good! They don't take care their ladies, they only know how to gamble, get drunk and fool around! I would say, over 70% of women I talked to came from broken homes. In other words, their parents are divorced and monthers are still single but their fathers are remarried to a younger women. Whenever I go to shopping centers, movies or restaurants, I observed many happily married Thai couples with kids! If Thai men are that bad, then we should be able to pick up Thai ladies left and right! Or, be able to meet and date non working Thai ladies, even wearing shorts and slippers.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai men are not all bad.

In the case of regular ladies:

They are for more independent now so they are not ready anymore to throw themselves at the first farang they see (to discover later he does not have a job back home)

Yes there are many regular beautiful and educated thai ladies available (especially with the huge disparity between the number of ladies and their social male equivalent)

No they will not usually date tourists in shorts and slippers who are there for 2 weeks.....

Put yourself in the situation of many ladies working in my office:

They are usually between 20-28 years old, more than a few are cute to beautiful, some are very well educated and come from decent middle class families.

They have decent positions (some even excellent) almost all are singles

Do you think they are going to accept a date with the first farang (tourist here for 2 weeks) in short and slippers they see?

-> what is in for them?

If you are looking for just a fuck -> go to the bars, MP etc...

If you really want to date regular thai ladies:

Come here for 1-2 months holidays (or work here) and behave like you would do back home for a date.

Note: If you are a sex tourist for already some time then you will have to change your mind and way of living......

In the case of BG: the "all thai men are bad" is the oldest song I have been hearing since my first trip 7 years ago.....And in more than a few cases some thai men are ass**** (make a baby then do a runner etc...) mainly due to the fact thai society remains a patriarcal society (although it is changing in big cities)

Depends on what you mean by "no good"..... that can encompass so many things.

"No good" will mean different things to different people. For instance, many guys still think they are "good" despite cheating on their wife / partner. Other people see this as "no good". Its all about what someone's definition is to them.

It's not just Thai guys. Many farang men "no good" too.... that's why most of us here ended up in LOS in hooker bars. :stirthepo

It is perfectly naturall to blame your ex for a marriage gone wrong. Thais are no exceptions. Don't forget there are many girls who break off their relationships in search of greener pastures. I'm sure they will tell you too that thai men are 'no good.' :smirk:

Hi,

"Don't forget there are many girls who break off their relationships in search of greener pastures."

Yep. My brother-in-law's (ex)wife left him about 12 years ago for another man. And left her daughter with him as well. Neither my brother-in-law, or his daughter, have seen the ex since.

I think the 'Thai men no good' is mostly a myth. After all the *vast* majority of Thai women marry a Thai man, and I think there are plenty of happy marriages around.

Sanuk!

Hello,

I would say, over 70% of women I talked to came from broken homes. In other words, their parents are divorced and monthers are still single but their fathers are remarried to a younger women.

From what I have been led to believe; poverty is not only an invasive preasure that deprives people of material means, but phsychologial as well (the husband in spite of effort has no experiences of success or advancement). A mother of course seeing offspring deprived will preasure the provider. And now we have a catch22(the wife should be a source of support and encouragement).

I've been lead to believe that being the product of a "broken family" can have a cascading effect.

It is lkened to the nutrition of your diet. Not only will the deficiencies affect your lifes-span but those of possibly 2-3 generations.

If you have a "significant other" who is a bit socially ahkward, from a challenging background keep this in mind. your children will be much stronger for your patience.

It is perfectly naturall to blame your ex for a marriage gone wrong. Thais are no exceptions. Don't forget there are many girls who break off their relationships in search of greener pastures. I'm sure they will tell you too that thai men are 'no good.' :smirk:

Think you may well be right

Archived