Jeremy Clarkson classics

limbo

I really enjoy top gear ,

in fact some of my BKK regulars HATE it , because when its on TV I pretty much ignore them :)

But they know that before they come over,

I guess its better to be in an Air-Co room watching TV then outside not sure where I am .....

I lobe how Jeremy hates anything American ,

If you can find it on youtube watch the one where they go to the USA South and buy a couple cars to drive to New Orleans :)

or when they go caravanning :)

Much more fun then our car shows where they build $100,000 piles of junk !

OC

Check out TG Homepage the Caravan Trip is on there.

My Favourite has to be the one where they try to destroy the Toyota Hilux, crash it into trees, buildings, drop a caravan on it, hit it with a wrecker ball, park it on a jetty when the sea comes in and it totally submereged and finally set fire to it, and it was still drivable.

On this site they have the part I never saw where the same Hilux was placed on top of a 24 Storey apartment block that was being demolished by explosives .. you guessed it, it still ran, in fact they could still drive it into the studio.

I have just downloaded the latest challenge, a race to the (magnetic) north pole a Huskey Sledge against you guessed it a customised Hilux.

That's the one PM,

There's a reference in the OP;

Assessing Hammondâ??s crash:

Clarkson:â?Âyou can see from the tape that the tyre is starting to come apart. now why didnt you spot that?!â?Â

Hammond:â?ÂI had a lot on: i was doing 288 mph.â?Â

Clarkson: â??What do you mean you had a lot on? I can be in the office on the phone, doining the paperwork, kids are shouting at me, wife etc, if a lion walks in, Iâ??m going to notice it!â?Â

i saw the episode where they demolished the tower block.

quite impressive to see the car drive into the studio afterwards.... :thumbup:

what i do like about the show is the Celebrity challenge of fastest lap.

i'd love to have a go at that...... :)

Archived