Michael Moore SUBPOENAED BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION

foreigner

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who thinks the US can run an effective Socialized Medical system has never dealt with the one that they do run. The VA and the Military Health Care network (TriCare).

I swear, the VA and TriCare could learn lesions in health care from Ethiopia!!! If it is a model for the US then they would drop from 37th in the world to about 1,300,526th!

>The VA<

before the VA was gutted by the current idiots 3 friends (that i am aware of) received health care from the va .. all 3 were draft era military & had no civilian health care options.

andy had a skin cancer removed from his ear .. no civilian treatment available .. die!

bob has his prostate cancer treated .. no civilian treatment available .. die!

.. bob also had cardiac surgery at the va (he smokes 2 packs q day & argues that there is no health consequence to his tobacco addiction .. chain smoked during his cancer treatment)

rex (aka wrecks) had abdominal surgery .. no civilian treatment available ... die!

all 3 of these guys served during vietnam & were left to die by american health care.

Guest lazyphil

at least the american government/healthcare system acknowledge theres a link between atom bomb tests and cancer with those exposed and off spring. my sister died 3 years ago of cancer, my dad was 20 miles away from atom bomb tests in the pacific in the 50's, her doc said could very well be a link, try getting anywhere, not for money but just to hold up their hands and say yes, our fault possibly. the uk system mm masturbates over isn't all that.

>The VA<

before the VA was gutted by the current idiots 3 friends (that i am aware of) received health care from the va .. all 3 were draft era military & had no civilian health care options.

andy had a skin cancer removed from his ear .. no civilian treatment available .. die!

bob has his prostate cancer treated .. no civilian treatment available .. die!

.. bob also had cardiac surgery at the va (he smokes 2 packs q day & argues that there is no health consequence to his tobacco addiction .. chain smoked during his cancer treatment)

rex (aka wrecks) had abdominal surgery .. no civilian treatment available ... die!

all 3 of these guys served during vietnam & were left to die by american health care.

Exactly!

The US Legal system, heck, the system it self is not equipped to run health care. The US is not perfect, and no one wants what the French have (Or really the Brits either...), but it works better than the alternative. They have a hard time getting vote counts right so I donâ??t want them near me with a knife!

As the last head of the US Lung Association said, "If the US Government were in charge of cancer research, you would have no practical treatment but you would have the world's best iron lung."

I donâ??t think the US can do anything "socialized." It is too much against their nature.

>before the VA was gutted by the current idiots<

the va worked!

did you not read my post .. I posted that the VA worked!

the VA provided medical care for those the american system would let die!

[color:red]without the va my 3 friends cited could not receive health care .. were left to die for lack of health care in the US of A.[/color] .. color & bold for the dopes that cannot read or google.

the political hack appointed to head the VA by the war monger resigned last week after being personally sued by vets who no longer could get care after the VA was gutted by the republican war mongers.

the va negotiates drug prices that the republican congress stopped SS from doing in the much touted SS prescription meds bill

& the biblical war monger in chief, who accepted $2m from big Pharm, has said he would veto a democrat bill that allowed SS to negotiate.

>at least the american government/healthcare system acknowledge theres a link between atom bomb tests and cancer<

ask the people in St. George, Utah if the US government accepts responsibility for radioactive fallout from the Nevada tests.

ask the people of vietnam if the US accepts responsibility for WMDs?

will be interesting how the depleted uranium in Iraq is dealt with.

Archived