What would you do?

Weird

Seeing any female covering herself trying to stop the pain as somebody is physicaly assaulting her...

Is heart wrenching..

But in Thailand there seems to be little I can do. You can't save everybody...

So only I save those I care about.

Walking by a bar.. My GF saw it. She told me and we kept on walking. I know that bar is ussually empty. It remained closed last I saw of it.

As for women beating each other senseless. I've seen that too. And I knew all the women involved. All I could do was ask them to stop and go home. When they did actually get locked together I did have to pull them apart. (Read: The Thai guys stood watching and laughing).

Next another girl I knew got involved in the fight. She started to really lay into the other girl good, muy thai style. The guys stopped laughing at that point and jumped in to break them up(15 or so Thai guys).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This reminds me of an incident in which I got involved in an Indian restaurant in Twickenham.

I was sitting with my then girlfriend, now my wife and two male friends. Across the other side of the room was a couple of bikers, a man and a woman, the woman was very rough looking.

Next to them was another couple, a normal looking guy and what I assume was his heavily pregnant wife.

I think what had happened was that the pregnant lady was a bit overly fascinated by how perculiar the biker girl looked and was stirring at her tatoos. I heard a slap and looked up to see the biker girl standing over the pregnant girl screaming that she was a 'feckin cnut'.

Charming I thought and then preceded to carry on eating my curry. A few minutes later the biker man starts having a go at the pregnant lady's partner who had done feck all when the biker girl had slapped her.

This time though the pregnant girl gave him some back to protect her partner. The biker man got up and gave her a very heavy slap across the face which nearly knocked her off her chair.

At mine and other tables, the other diners were mumbling about what to do and the conclusion was that the restaurant staff should do something.

One waiter approached the bikers and told them they would have to leave. They replied "go fuck yourself Ghandi".

The pregnant girl then said she agreed, they should leave. So up gets the biker man again and gives her another slap. The packed restaurant stayed motionless.

I then snapped and stood up and with my best scouse accent, which I assumed might scare them, shouted, "enough is enough you feckin twats, get out now!"

The bikers both rose in unison and walked towards me. I thought feck me what do I do now. So I moved towards them and noticed that the biker man seemed to back off slightly. I then ran at him and pushed him so he fell smack against the door. The biker girl yelled at me to get off him so I yelled at her to get out again.

Surprisingly they both yelled at the waiter something like "you can stick your horrible grub up your arse, we're not paying" and then they left.

I sat down feeling like a hero when all of a sudden a brick hit the glass door, although it didn't break. Then I noticed that both bikers were walking towards the door and were obviously going to come back in. I stood up and ran to the door, opened it and shouted something.

It was then I felt the full force of the biker man's foot in my bollocks. I must have been anesthetised with all the drink I had had because I hardly flinched.

The biker seeing that he had landed a perfect blow retreated to his bike and off they went, I then picked the brick up that they had thrown at the window and threw it at him but missed.

I went back to my seat and sat down. My plumbs then started to ache and I wanted to let out a scream but held it in.

Funny thing was though that although the pregnant woman came to our table to thank us, her partner who hadn't even gotten off his seat throughtout the whole altercation, never said a word.

The next day I lay on the sofa watching television with a bag of frozen peas on my plumbs. They were blue and red for about a week after that, but I would have felt worse if I hadn't have done anything.

Wow, some story Teddy. :surprised: You've obviously mellowed in your old age.

For me the most interesting thing about this story is your choice of frozen vegetable with which to cool your bruised plums.

Why did you choose peas? Personally I would have used frozen artichoke hearts (organic obviously).

Indeed, why did you choose a frozen vegetable? Surely a frozen fruit would have had more empathy with bruised plums? For instance boysenberries.

Perhaps other board members would like to comment on Teddy's choice of plum cooling vegetable.

Munchie, if you think about it logically, you need a bag of something small enough to mold around your beating and hot plums, petit pois does the trick. Artihcokes wouldn't mold around your plums unless your plums were the size of footballs. Mine were swolen, but that bad :shocked:

Archived