What would you do?

Weird

i've told this before but re-telling shows you what can happen.

June 2002,the Night of the World Cup Game between England and Argentina.

England won and the beer was flowing that Night.

i walked towards one of my regular Bars and saw a fight had broken out.

started out as between Girls from adjacent Bars but pissed up England 'Fans' decided to be macho and join in.

i saw my fave Girl from the Bar(all of 4'11" and 5 stone)being pinned againt the wall by some pissed up cunt.

left had around her throat and right hand in a fist poised to hit her.

i actually decided on diplomacy and just said something like "leave it out mate,she's only a little slip of a thing' and he turned and head-butted me twice and punched me once.

with that it seemed he and his mates ran off.

i was picked up and cleaned up and enjoyed the free booze given to me for being a 'hero'.

after a couple of Hours i decided to move on and wether it was because of the drink,shock or loss of blood(i had had a cut opened up with one of the head-butts and bled quite a lot)but i fainted as i walked away and whacked my head on a table and open up 2 new cuts.

2 Girls from the Bar picked me and put me in a tuk-tuk and took me to the Patong Hospital.

i had 18 stitches and was found to have fractured ribs.

i still have the bill for 1100 Bt.

they then took me back to to my room and looked after me during the Night.

i woke up in the Morning with one either side of me.

they refused to accept any payment from me and just asked me to give them enough for Breakfast and to buy them a drink that Night.........and that i gladly did.

3 Years later i picked one of them up at around 4am and didn't reconise her.

she stayed with me for almost 24 Hours and what a wildcat in bed...........phew.

i glad i got involved despite my injuries as seeing a pretty Girl maybe disfigured was not OK by me..... :thumbdown:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I answered "walk on past and hope..." but only just now remembered that I have not always been so wise! Maybe 5 or so years ago, I was inside AfterSkool when a ruckus broke out outside, some drunk or crazy farang had started a fight with the girls out front and was in gallant form throwing around and punching a wee - but tough - little thing (you'd remember her face, she was one of the few better girls at AS for a rather long while). I (being a bit pissed myself) ran outside, pulled the guy away from the girl, and faced off with the farang - who, after a bit of shoving and talking, fortunately decided to amble off down soi cowboy shouting inanities rather than kick my ass.

Only when the girls began to welcome me, their temporary new hero, back into the bar with cheers that I realised I had not taken the time to check my fly before heading outside...

For a year or two I always got a bit of a hero's welcome at AS, but then again, who doesn't? Somehow that treatment seemed to run out, however, and now the girls always try to seat me at the crappiest seat in the bar, way in the back, wedged in under a sloping bit of ceiling like some kind of second-class citizen...

cheers,

YimSiam :)

Archived