What would you do?

Weird

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

....notices a man physically harming(read beating senseless) a woman inside a bar... Do you....

1. Sing the King's song "Sadu dee Maharacha"

and see what effects it has on the situation.

2. Order a beer (calling out) "soo khao..soo khao"

3. Use the expression "som nom na" a keep walking

(Johnny Walker principal).

....it's really too hard......to say, isn't it?

I have seen a similar situation a few years back.

While enjoying some adult beverages in Patong Beach with some lovely ladies and a Brit...a very large German lad ( 25? 6'6"? 250 lbs?) was beating/dragging a Thai lady down the street, with the lady struggling to get away.

I walked over and said something like...kommen zie, bitter...einen beer, bitte...the Brit was much more proactive and tried to chat with the lad, but the lad was on a mission and the lad and the lady continued down the street.

He looked like a mean azz biker dude, but was not about to let up on his mission, whatever it might have been.

Not sure what happened to the two, but the Brit and I returned to our beverages. We tried to cool down the situation, but it was not to be.

Actually I saw just the opposite happening. :smirk:

I was walking up from Washington Square and heard a rather loud commotion off to the left in one of the open air courtyard bars, and what did I see but a rather well built Thai lady beating the crap out of smaller Thai guy. There were lots of folks from the surrounding bars that where hooping and hollering as they were all laughing there collective asses off.

She really was kicking the crap out of that poor sap. :doah:

Good point...and I would also ask if the both the man and woman were farang.

In any event, you don't know what it's about and if it's a "domestic" altercation, they can be of the most dangerous ones to handle. Unless the likelihood of murder were about to take place immeninently, I'd just report it.

HH

Archived