BrownFox's Cursory GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, B52s! My old race team drink (well, those and Black Russians; no Coke, where do the Aussies get that?)...we used to buy them by the pitcher LOL! Plenty of booze to get the boys drunk, while still being a favourite for the girls.

It is equal parts of Kahula, Bailey's and Grand Marnier. If you are frou-frou, you layer it, otherwise just pour it into a glass and shoot it down.

Cheers,

SD

• 2 months later...

Definitely Superbaby has one of the best line-ups in Pattaya. Strangely I was the only farang in there - all the other customers were Asian men. Maybe the farangs are panicking when they see Asian men and run off? There's nothing to worry about - ST prices are the same as for quality girls in the other gogos. In fact their normal girls are as good as the showgirls in other bars so you may even save money on the lower barfine. It's not a place for cheapie charlies though.

I didn't see much of interest in Supergirls but was impressed by the Thai manager clapping his girls into action. Better than some of the attitudes you get from girls in farang-run bars.

Yeah, Super Baby is by far my favorite. Iâ??ll cruz other bars/Agogos but always return to Super Baby. Been going there from day one, back when it was called Beach Baby (?) and Super Girl was Caligula (different owner). My current regular, dare I say GF is an old Super Baby girl; pretty sure she got the boot for being too old like most of the girl I know (most in their early to mid 30â??s now)â?¦ Think the management is running the place like Singapore Airlines ;) No problem here! I still end up taking 3 or 4 of the new girls out with my travel bunch & regular, theyâ??re a blast to party with, give no drama, & are all pretty good looking. I find them far less â??Asian Orientedâ? as many threads would have you believe, this hapa-haole Hawaii boy has no problem grabbing the normal bunch, even with our Asian punter friends present. Think they often get a bad rap, no worries though, we all have different experiences.

Ahui hou :beer:

Yeah, Super Baby is by far my favorite. Iâ??ll cruz other bars/Agogos but always return to Super Baby. Been going there from day one, back when it was called Beach Baby (?) and Super Girl was Caligula (different owner). My current regular, dare I say GF is an old Super Baby girl; pretty sure she got the boot for being too old like most of the girl I know (most in their early to mid 30â??s now)â?¦ Think the management is running the place like Singapore Airlines ;) No problem here! I still end up taking 3 or 4 of the new girls out with my travel bunch & regular, theyâ??re a blast to party with, give no drama, & are all pretty good looking. I find them far less â??Asian Orientedâ? as many threads would have you believe, this hapa-haole Hawaii boy has no problem grabbing the normal bunch, even with our Asian punter friends present. Think they often get a bad rap, no worries though, we all have different experiences.

Ahui hou :beer:

Boomah,

Was just in Super Baby 2 nights ago and am happy to confirm all is well there, a few new girls and I'll be looking forward to making an updated "wrap up" again.

Lucky for me anyway right now its not quite TOO busy in Pattaya yet, but I suspect that'll change as we get closer to the end of the month, but as of right now its quite a paradise for those here at the moment. :)

Two nights agoâ?¦Iâ??m jealous! Iâ??ve been away from Pattaya for 3 weeks now & jonesâ??n big time. Being away from the islands but at the â??beach with no waterâ? makes the time away even more difficult. At least thereâ??s some light at the end of the tunnel, I should be back to Pattaya in January :D

Looking forward to the wrap-up, enjoy your holiday!

Ahui hou

PSâ?¦ Going back to an earlier post, during my last stay I noticed only one old-timer at SB & none at SG like you mentioned. I did have dinner in BKK with a real old-timer from SB; she was my current regularâ??s â??mentorâ? back in the day. Pretty interesting actually, sheâ??s pushing 37 but looks 40+, talk about hard lifeâ?¦ Needless to say she was sharing my history with the new â??TGFâ?Â, made for an exciting evening later ;)

Have been in Pattaya for periods ranging from a few days to a few weeks every month since July and I've got to disagree with all this Superbaby worship.

For me, if 8 out of 10 is the mark that gets you to reach into your pocket and barfine, the girls reach 7 out of 10 at best. Except for one, who's got an arse I can hardly resist. I barfined her a few months ago and she was my worst dud in 4 months.

The dancers there aren't friendly (although the waitresses and papasans are). They just slouch in the corners until they're called, however much you flirt.

By contrast, Supergirl is much better for me. There are sexier girls (at least one of whom I have to barfine every time I see her, her body's so perfect :thumbup: ), they've got the naked tub shows going constantly and they're friendlier.

(And, no, I'm not a hater of 'mostly Asian bars'. I do fine in Rainbow bars, Baccara, etc)

Other Pattaya gogos are much better than Superbaby too. Peppermint springs to mind. As do others not even mentioned here.

Don't agree with the Dollhouse Soi Cowboy rating either. I used to like this place. But every time I've been in it this year, it's been crap. There are some nice looking girls ... but there's absolutely no life in the whole bar! The music's slow, there's no interaction with the customers and the girls just prefer to slouch off to their own corners to talk among themselves.

It's also the place where, a few months ago, I ordered a beer and, within literally a minute (with my bottle still visibly more than half full), a girl picked it up and asked if I wanted another. :doah:

Rawhide, for one, rules way above Dollhouse in every way.

As for Peppermint, it's the most frustrating bar in Pattaya. If you do manage to get a seat, the layout of the bar is all wrong. The ugliest girls seem to dance on the main stage and the few good lookers are sitting or dancing in a corner or wondering around so you have to try and grab one or look for a number. You should just be able to sit down and have a view of all the girls like all the other gogos.

I was in baht bus today when some cutie knocked me on my shoulder. I realized she was the cutie that I exchanged saliva with many nights in Sistez :o and she said she moved "Hoosty". What is that? She tried to explain it's near Marine. Is there a gogo named Hooties? Gotta go to see her again :)

Edit: Oh gotta be Hooty.

Archived