BrownFox's Cursory GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As wonderlust says Hootys is down the far end of Walking Street on the right, near the Covent Garden complex. Eyebee did a review of it recently upon its reopening.

I know of a cutie also who has just moved from Sisterz to Hootys. If it's the same girl that you exchanged saliva with, Trooper, then it's the nearest we're ever going to come to kissing each other, mate! Thank Buddha :-)

:beer:

They key difference is that the Superbabies shave their pussies but the Supergirls don't.

ahhhhh...shaved pussies. when I used to live in the West, I actually LIKED hairy bush, but I done a complete 360 after five years in Thigh Land...

I am so into bare snatch now that I have started shaving myself just to put my money where my mouth is (so to speak), and I brought my electric body-shave razor out the other night to aid a girl I had taken home in becoming more...acceptable, haha

preahko

As for Peppermint, it's the most frustrating bar in Pattaya. If you do manage to get a seat, the layout of the bar is all wrong. The ugliest girls seem to dance on the main stage and the few good lookers are sitting or dancing in a corner or wondering around so you have to try and grab one or look for a number. You should just be able to sit down and have a view of all the girls like all the other gogos.

You are 'bizarro bibblies'. Angelwitch is the most frustrating bar in Pattaya by far because it contains mostly old hags but it takes hours to find out because the stupid gay-ish indulgent shows drag on so long.

Peppermint, by contrast, is built for the punter, even if you sit at the main stage. You did realise that you can swivel, didn't you? And you can turn around. Lastly, you can even choose your seat. :shocked:

In fact, what the fuck are you talking about? You can see all the girls. Just move your fucking head. :deal:

Still maintain what I said on Supergirl versus Superbaby. Girls are slightly sexier (bigger tits), more undressed and - shock horror - actually change expression occasionally. :shocked:

Based on just one night, What's Up has gone downhill a bit.

Very nice girls in What's Up when I went in. I BF'd one who was the biggest starfish ever. Still enjoyed it though.

Choose your seat in Peppermint? When was the last time you went in? I don't want to fight for a seat and be swivelling around trying to spot the girls behind the masses of fat blokes there for the 55 baht beer.

Archived