BrownFox's Cursory GoGo Round Up

BrownFox77

Just returned from another great trip to LOS. This was one of the better low-season trips I've made, I was such a hansum man I didn't make it to as many GoGos as I normally do. This trip I also spent most of my time in Pattaya (which was great), so have combined the smaller Bangkok GoGo round up with the Pattaya round up.

A day before Junglesoup made his courageous and inspiring post, one of the hottest stunners I was with in Pattaya actually pulled off my Condom one night and desperately wanted me to go in again with her bareback! I was really surprised she did that and it was so, so tempting but I said no, cannot. Even for old timers things like that can happen and I have no doubt JS's brave post will help others and only hope the best for JS.

Got caught in plenty of downpours this trip (both Pattaya and Bangkok), had a Cell phone stolen, saw many regulars, met many new excellent girls, and didn't see a single hooligan in Pattaya while there (even remebered to bring an umbrella from Bangkok this time). Also almost got checked by Customs for the 1st time ever when I arrived at the airport - all the people in front of me had to put their bags thru the machine, the guy told me to pass and I as happily walked away dragging my four pieces of luggage his boss suddenly yelled to me "STOP" - asked where I'm from, then let me go...(sigh).

Overall this trip I enjoyed Pattaya the best, followed by Soi Cowboy. Herewith, my cursory Round Up:

P a t t a y a

Super Baby :up: :up: :up: Usually use this as a "warm up" place however they had IMHO the cream of the crop of best looking girls and now that its slow season, these girls were quite available - lost track of how many girls I took out but a few were quite nice and actual GFE type experiences. Even in low season the girls here still favor our Yippon brothers however this time, I actually had one girl turn down a Yippon gent for the Brownfox! :)

Paris GoGo :up: :up: I've always enjoyed this small little place that always has a few gems, the girls here are pretty friendly and the atmosphere always fairly laid back and relaxing, and, just like previous trips I did indeed find some Gems here.

Diamond aGoGo :up: Quite a few girls here however none of them really interested me as far as BF material at the time I was there. Many of the places in Pattaya have a sign up about a special on something like 10 B52's for 500 Baht and they had this here as well. Quiet guy in Table next to me was being ignored and he decided to purchase about 40 B52's using that special. Took several trays to delvier them all which filled up his table, then he invited all the girls to have a drink - he suddenly became quite popular...(and got the girl I saw him checking out as well).

Windmill GoGo :up: GREAT lesbian shows, a few decent looking girls, yet not crowded at all. I didn't stay very long because their Aircon was pretty bad - started sweating just sitting there. Nice little place otherwise and if it weren't for the bad Aircon I would have taken at least 1 or 2 girls here.

The Sea :up: :up: Once again I was surprised at the number of nice girls here yet the place is rarely crowded. Didn't see any shows like they had in the past but the quality of the girls alone was plenty enough to keep me entertained. :hubba:

Super Girl :up: :up: Like Super Baby I sometimes like to hit this place to drink and eyeball, sometimes bringing BF's along with me. They've remodeled the place since I was here last, adding a Jucuzzi with 2 girls in it all the time and also changed the layout of the stage, making it small and a little more intimate. Here they also had IMHO more than a few great lookers and during all the times I was in here it was never crowded. One night there was this well dressed older Falang guy who was surrounded by about 10 girls including 2 fully naked Juccuzzi girls all feeling him up (and vica versa) while he bought them all round after round of drinks while he also put baht tips in various parts of their clothes or bodies - he sure spent a lot of Baht but he was quite happy....

What's Up :up: :up: Still has the Juccuzi, S & M, Table, and Lesbian shows and this was one of the more crowded places however this time I didn't see any girls that interested me as far as BF material, at least when I was there.

Angel Witch :up: :up: Drink prices are a bit higher here but it is a great show place and they did have a few lookers. There were some small crowds here but the place is so big it always seems half empty. At the top of the Soi to Anglewitch there's a bit of a battle of the touts going on for the competing bars and sometimes the touts follow you all the way in trying to get you to go to their bar. There was one girl here I was really after, a 9 in my eyes, but she was always busy - although I went back she was gone day after day: seeing a lot more of girls being taken out long, LONG time by guys.

Doll House :up: Seems to have improved since the last time I was here. I liked the "Coyote Dancer" like girls dancing in the corner better then the stage dancers however those girls were always busy with customers when I was there.

Happy aGoGo :up: :up: This place has always been way too crowded (for me anyway) and this time was no different. There were some decent looking girls but not as many as I've seen in the past - considering how crowded it was could be the better looking stunners were all already taken.

Living Dolls Showcase :down: My apologies in advance to CT for the down mark however this time I didn't like any of the girls I saw here at all and the few shows they did have at the time were lame and boring. Not only that, the Aircon was so bad I had to get out of there before I was drenched in sweat. :eek:

Polo :up: :up: Went here a few times with various girls I'd picked up. The shows weren't too bad and more importantly they've got some pretty nice looking showgirls again. All the girls I took there really loved the shows.

Beach Club :up: :up: Table Dance place. There were IMHO more than a few nice looking girls here and at least when I was there, they weren't as aggressive or pushy as far as trying get constant tips during the Table Dances. This was also one of the more crowded places I was in, a very popular place.

Carosel GoGo :up: Not a bad place but I didn't see any girls that were "BF material" too me anyway. Nonetheless, they do still have some decent shows and also still have the nice Stewardess strip tease show. :evil:

Catz aGoGo :up: :up: This was a small place near Club Boesche however this place has a nice relaxing atmosphere, friendly girls, and a few nice looking girls. They've also got some decent shows every half hour.

Club Boesche :up: :up: Similar to Happy, this place is often too crowded. They still have the nice Jacuzzi Lesbian shows and some of the stage dancers were quite nice. It does seem to take quite a while for the girls dancing to cycle off stage. They also have a see-thru upper deck where a couple dancers put on a nice show that you can watch from the 1st floor.

Tahitian Queen I :down: Been a while since I been here but this is one place they haven't remodeled yet - pretty small and often crowded. I didn't see any girls that were BF material to me anyway however I didn't make it here during the afternoon which I found in the past has few gems for daytime fun.

Taboo GoGo :down: At least when I was there, only saw one girl I might have BF'd however I found the Aircon here pretty bad and couldn't even finish 1 drink before running off to Catz next door - where I found one of my regulars there let me know she seen me sneak into Taboo before coming to her bar... :shocked:

Hooty aGoGo :down: This was a fairly good sized place however there were hardly any customers here at all and I found the Aircon here really bad - barely stayed to finish my drink. Also didn't see any girls I was interested in BF'ing from here.

Secrets :up: This place is not a GoGo, more like a combination Coyote dancer place and hostess bar. Stopped in here a few times and was "hit on" by several girls, none of whom I liked, however they had some excellent Coyote Dancers, the Aircon was excellent and this was a great place to warm up and see some eye candy. :shhh:

B a n g k o k S o i C o w b o y

Baccara :up: :up: They've remodeled this place, the stage is bigger and there's more seating, they also seemed to have added a new sound system that sounds more like a Disco with heavy base beating all the time. One of my regulars tells me the girls dancing don't like the new music much but the boss likes it. Many new girls here now. NOTE to SD: regret to report that our common friend with the new Tatto - she's planning on moving to Singapore in 3 months with her girlfriend, where they plan to run a business together.

Our Place :up: This place has been remodeled and looks pretty good and is much more lively than the quiet, sometimes boring place its been in the past. Some nice new girls here as well.

Spice Girls :up: A very small place but not bad place to catch a drink between some of more active places.

Suzie Wongs :up: Some not to bad girls here only I didn't like that the girls have to wear pasties (and sometimes nothing else). They didn't seem to have as many girls working here as in the past and it was rarely busy the times I went in here.

Midnight :up: :up: This place is way improved over the last time I was here, remodeled and looks pretty nice inside. Way more than a few nice looking girls here IMHO and a very fun, lively atmosphere. They've also got some great looking Dek Serves and if they didn't have so many great dancers I might've gone after a Dek Serve or 2... :devil:

Doll House :up: :up: This place can really alternate between great and ho-hum depending on the night you are there. They've got some nice new girls and overall this was one of my favorite places. Really like the 'uniforms' here and the girls are quite friendly and fun overall.

Sharks aGoGo :up: :up: Still one of the better places for finding many nice girls, quite often a bit crowded but this is one place where even when its crowded I don't mind. Many new girls since my last trip and sadly some of my long time regulars have moved on. Did learn that one of my old regulars who married a Yippon guy came back to visit is still happily married living in Japan and doing well - always great to hear of girls doing well that have left the scene.

Rawhide :up: Still have some nice shows and a few new, nice looking girls. Way less crowded than Long Gun and a lot more comfortable. Good place to also bring a BF to watch the shows, which surprisingly I've found very few even know about the shows here.

B a n g k o k N E P

Mandarin :up: :up: Here's another place I found way improved, still not as good as it once was however they have many new girls and many of them are quite nice indeed.

Rainbow IV :up: :up: I used to stop in here just for the eye candy as these girls, like in Rainbow II, can be pretty hardened and "commercial", however I took some out and was pleasantly surprised with GFE like experiences - must be the slow season. This place may have had some of the best looking girls I've seen this trip IMO but its also very crowded.

Rainbow III :up: I've often gotten lucky here in the past finding Gems and this trip was no different. This place is rarely crowded so one often has quite a few girls to choose from. Weren't quite as many girls working here as in the past however they still have a handful of nice ones.

B a n g k o k P a t p o n g

Thigh Bar :down: They remodeled in here a bit but its still very slow here, didn't see any girls that I'd consider BF material and overall the place was kinda sad. :(

Kings I :up: The girls here are aggressive as ever however there were some decent girls in here.

Pink Panther :down: Went here to meet one of my long time Patpong regulars. Its no longer a GoGo and appears to be just a Muay Thai ring surrounded by tables (and its open, NOT air conditioned). I was there before the fights so it was very boring - and hot, and I was surprised at the cost of a beer - 140 baht, when there was nothing to see there anyway.

Electric Blue :up: Much the same as it was during my last trip. They do have some nice new girls making the visit worth it. Like the few other Patpong places I went to, not crowded at all, very few customers.

I do regret not visiting some of the Hostess Bars in Patpong - saw some really nice girls sitting out in front of a few places. :hubba:

:elephant::yay::elephant:

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New tattoo..hmmm. Did Banzi get another, or is this another mutual friend? I saw her for a couple of minutes Friday night, but we could not talk.

Good report as always, Mr Selleck. Thanks.

Cheers,

SD

SD, Yes that was Banzai!

Dang, didn't realize you were in town - could of sworn I saw you post that you were out of town so I didn't call.

Anyway last Fri I just got back to Bangers from Pattaya and did stop in Baccara earlier - we may have just missed each other.

Hope to get back in about 3 or 4 months if I can, maybe see you then.

Chok Dii Krup, BF

Dang, didn't realize you were in town - could of sworn I saw you post that you were out of town so I didn't call.

I just popped in Thursday AM from Oz on the way to Delhi to see my (kinda, sorta) new girlfriend. But even tho' she really wanted me to come, and it bloody cost me $1k to do it, we got into a row that lasted until Sat. And Sun-Mon she had time off, so I bought her a Nok Air tix home to see the family. I am so jai dee :grinyes: -- even tho' that meant I wasn't gonna get any (from her) it was a wise investment and certainly cheaper than taking her shopping LOL!

I'll have to be sure to see Banzai on my stopover next weekend on the way to Japan. She great (as I have said many times, easily my fav BG ever) and I wish her all the best.

Cheers,

SD

Howzit BrownFox,

Great report, glad to see the Super Agogos on the list. Thatâ??s always been my choice & just about all my regulars hail from SuperBabyâ?¦ IMHO the Supers have some of the best girls on Walking Street! I have heard of some recent changes there, in fact a couple of old-timers just quit due to a stir up of some kind. I havenâ??t been there for a couple of months now and must have missed the dramaâ?¦ Any gouge? Personally I think the girls were just getting a little older & the new, younger girls are just too much competitionâ?¦ Agogo shelf life ;)

Well Iâ??m back to Pattâ??s next week for work & again in September on holidayâ?¦ Iâ??m definitely going to checkout a few of the clubs on your list. Thanks again for the great info! :thumbup:

Mahalo Ahui hou :beer:

Howzit BrownFox,

Great report, glad to see the Super Agogos on the list. Thatâ??s always been my choice & just about all my regulars hail from SuperBabyâ?¦ IMHO the Supers have some of the best girls on Walking Street! I have heard of some recent changes there, in fact a couple of old-timers just quit due to a stir up of some kind. I havenâ??t been there for a couple of months now and must have missed the dramaâ?¦ Any gouge? Personally I think the girls were just getting a little older & the new, younger girls are just too much competitionâ?¦ Agogo shelf life ;)

Well Iâ??m back to Pattâ??s next week for work & again in September on holidayâ?¦ Iâ??m definitely going to checkout a few of the clubs on your list. Thanks again for the great info! :thumbup:

Mahalo Ahui hou :beer:

Howzit Boomah,

No gouge on the Super's, only thing I noticed was the long time Mamasan wasn't there (at SuperBaby) the whole time I was there anyway. Otherwise was normal ops - except for being unusually slow - which was great for me... :)

There were also plenty new girls and only a handful of the oldtimers left - at Supergirl seemed like they're all mostly new girls now...but same Dek Serves that I've seen for years :crazy:

At one of the Gogos ran into an old regular from Superbaby from 5 years ago who instantly recognized me soon as I walked in - amazing memories these girls have. I didn't recognize her at all until I went thru my old pics on my laptop later...(she's actually even prettier now)

Good luck on your trip and I'm sure you'll have a great time there :o:beer:

Aloha Nui Loa

• 2 weeks later...
Rawhide Still have some nice shows and a few new, nice looking girls. Way less crowded than Long Gun and a lot more comfortable. Good place to also bring a BF to watch the shows, which surprisingly I've found very few even know about the shows here.

Good call, i had no idea about the shows there, a friend came to visit and insisted on touring the upstairs Patpong joints (Awful, just awful) it was by shear luck we ended up in Rawhide and the shows were a million times better than anything i've seen at PP.

Archived