Mecca, Madina should be attacked if US is attacked: US presidential candida

Fidel

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quite the opposite.

I am liberal and I find the mainstream press to be very conservative. It does not speak for me or provide much useful information. I have to go way beyond the mainstream to find any real information.

:thumbup: :thumbup: Point taken I am conservative and also have to strive to get untainted information; the press is at least 95% BS.

S1

How about we use quotes instead. We can try to stub the misdirection of propoganda paraphrasing.

"If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature[nuclear attack] would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina," the GOP presidential candidate said. "That is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. If I am wrong fine, tell me, and I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent or you will find an attack. There is no other way around it. There have to be negative consequences for the actions they take. That's the most negative I can think of."

http://www.iowapolitics.com/index.iml?Article=101389

I can just picture Osama and his mates sitting in their cave discussing this quote, "brilliant, all we have to do now is to somehow explode a nuclear device in the land of the great satan, they will then attack our holy sites and the great battle will commence, even if we all die we will be martyrs".

Doesn't this thick piece of shit realise that these people don't care whether they live or die, they just want to escalate this war and he is playing right into their hands. :shakehead

How about we use quotes instead. We can try to stub the misdirection of propoganda paraphrasing.

"If it is up to me' date=' we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature[nuclear attack'] would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina," the GOP presidential candidate said. "That is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. If I am wrong fine, tell me, and I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent or you will find an attack. There is no other way around it. There have to be negative consequences for the actions they take. That's the most negative I can think of."

http://www.iowapolitics.com/index.iml?Article=101389

I can just picture Osama and his mates sitting in their cave discussing this quote, "brilliant, all we have to do now is to somehow explode a nuclear device in the land of the great satan, they will then attack our holy sites and the great battle will commence, even if we all die we will be martyrs".

Doesn't this thick piece of shit realise that these people don't care whether they live or die, they just want to escalate this war and he is playing right into their hands. :shakehead

:thumbup: :yeahthat:

Yes because they wouldn't do that now if they could.

Obviously the people in power do care if they live or die, hence why they haven't blown themselves up yet and keep sending other people to do it.

:rotfl:

Tancredo is a rightwing nutjob congressman from Colorado garnering 2% of the GOP vote in current polls. His big issue is illegal immigration, on which he said in a recent debate the solution would be to stop all immigration of any kind because the U.S. has enough foreigners (by which he meant Mexicans)

Any debate over what the media would do if a left winger said the quote is moot because I seriously doubt a left winger would say anything like that. But I certainly agree that there is far more conservative media than liberal. It's easy to see by turning the dial on the radio. Even discounting Fox noise (an entire channel dedicated to Nazi conservatism) much opinion talk is right leaning. Even the daily shows on MSNBC...Tucker Carlson...former bow tie wearing ultra conservative...followed by Chris MAthews...former member of GOP admins...follwed by Keith Olberman...dedicated liberal and Bush hater...followed by Joe Scarborugh...former GOP Congressman. 3 to 1 conservative. Liberal media??? Yeah, right.

Archived