this army is exhausted

foreigner

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
>

what did Iraq EVER have to do with terror.

1 documented fact? 1

Fact:

Sadaam was offering and giving 25K$ to the families of martyred terrorists who blew themselves up in a cafe killing 1-100 innocent civilians.

That made Iraq a state which sanctions terrorism and the stated policy of the US was that that made Iraq an enemy in the war on terror.

Now how to leave without allowing a genocide .... got any ideas ?

Leave, allow the genocide, let the arab nations step in and stop it, it is their problem, and ONLY they can solve it.

On a side note, a lot of talk about bringing back the draft here. Consensus is, it will NOT fly. Reason being, right now, no one care because the soldiers volunteered for this shit. Drag the middle class/upper class into it, and now moms dads and kids of draft age will care, the war will lose suport, and we will have to pull out. Then you are back to the genocide issue.

terrorist or freedom fighter

if you are of the belief that white biblically endowed people get to determine who owns land in any sovereignty globally, then they are terrorists.

if you do not believe that white people get to say who owns land in any country then they are freedom fighters

[color:red]sodomy insane was of the belief that white people do not get to evict legal land owners from their property.[/color]

the primary issue (before Iraq) was: can white people take the land of brown people without compensation to the browns ( IMHO = theft)

.. the (mostly white northern european) zionist refuse to compensate the legal property owners.

call them terrorist = whites determine global sovereignty & property owners.

call them freedom fighters = you support sovereignty & property rights .. or even brown people can own property.

bottom line:

i think brown people can own property.

zionist believe that brown people do not have any property rights.

So, if I understand this correctly, any nation gets to decide what happens within its borders? So the Nazis had the right to exterminate german Jews, gypsies, the mentally impaired, gays and whomever they deem undesirable? Bosnians are able to determine if they can commit genocide against their own? Both of those examples are white nations.

I agree about self determination. There is a limit though, that's why we have the UN and we have international laws that limit what a nation can do its own.

We can scrap that, fair enough, but be prepared for the consequences.

The worlds problems are usually strong v. weak. It just so happens the strongest nations are the ones predominantly white. When China comes into its own and does the same exact thing and worse, will you blame it on white biblically endowed peoples?

At the heart of everything is power. Individiduals and nations that have it, use it and abuse it. They may mask it all sorts of coats (the bible in your example) but it all comes down to the same thing. Europe were abusing each other before they discovered they had a weaker victim in Africa and the America's.

I can't think of any of black baptist churches I've ever been to that didn't teach that Israel was given to the Jews by God in the old testament. Even Catholic teachings don't disagree with that (even though in practice they can be anti-semetic) and there are hundreds of millions of brown catholics in the Americas.

America didn't help create the Israel state out of some desire to fulfill biblical prophecy. You, I and every one knows it was mostly out of guilt of what happened Jews in WW2. And also, probably because no one wanted millions of Jews in their own country. America was and is to a lesser extent a bit anti-semetic, especially regionally (deep south, rural areas) and amongst certain ethnic groups (a good number of blacks, armenians, some catholics for example)

Archived