Clinton Plaza Back in Action

kohchaiBKK

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

I would love to visit the other bars, but with usually 'only' 4 hours or so of sanuk available Friday evenings (Sat. is reserved for Soi Cowboy), I just cannot get away from these five.

Well, I was back in 'plain clothes' last night - the fancy dress sported by MM and myself the previous evening is only donned on special occasions such as the marriage of boardmembers - congratulations to Mr & Mrs Frogpatrol. Honestly, for those who don't believe his performance in the Fantasy Football League is down to extreme good fortune, well, you should meet his wife! Thanks again, FP, a great (start to the) evening.

Anyway, Sarisin and I were back in Nana again having fled Cowboy quite early and we realised that it had been 2 or 3 months since we had been in any bar on the 1st or 3rd floors - extraordinary really, but some of those bars he mentioned take a lot of beating. We were with a friend who had a visitor from Pattaya who was keen to 'look show' so we forced ourselves up the stairs to Carnival, only to be told that they had stopped the shows due to hassles from the local constabulary. Still, beer was needed after all that exercise and were soon joined by the owner, Christian, who, bless him, had a quick word with his girls and, dada, 'showtime'. Quite nostalgic really, looked almost twee after the antics at recent dance contests, but I think the most impressive sight was when all the dancers hit the stage together - there are around 90 dancers in this bar and a high percentage of them are extremely easy on the eye. Spotted a couple of stars from the days of the first shows and they were looking ever so well, considering, some remarkable gymnastics from one.

Those with a liking for the smoother mound will find themselves well catered for as the majority of the nude dancing shift are totally lacking in body hair, naturally or whatever.

All in all, a pleasant return to an old favourite, though I think it still has one of its old problems in that we weren't exactly swamped by totty, despite being heavily outnumbered.

LG

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, damn, I was going to post something about Carnival, and you went and did it for me.

I too was impressed with the number of outstanding and very frisky ladies present at Carnival Sat. night. Special mention goes to old Three Pubes and her gymnastic performance that would seem to suggest she is tuning up for an Olympic performance. I did not appreciate her shot to my nuts though under the table.

It is funny how we tend to lock into the 2nd floor bars in NEP. I guess I was doing my one-man boycott of Crown and Hollywood bars because of their price increases. Seems like Carnival might be back on track. Who cares if they aren't having the shows.

Speaking of the show Christian spontaneously arranged for us, it was interesting how he even sent out a spotter to watch for the cops. She reported back, no problem. There was a fight on the first floor which kept the cops busy. But, you are right, it looks like most shows have been canceled (none in Fantasia now) or held infrequently.

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Well, I was back in 'plain clothes' last night - the fancy dress sported by MM and myself the previous evening is only donned on special occasions such as the marriage of boardmembers - congratulations to Mr & Mrs Frogpatrol. Honestly, for those who don't believe his performance in the Fantasy Football League is down to extreme good fortune, well, you should meet his wife! Thanks again, FP, a great (start to the) evening.

Anyway, Sarisin and I were back in Nana again having fled Cowboy quite early and we realised that it had been 2 or 3 months since we had been in any bar on the 1st or 3rd floors - extraordinary really, but some of those bars he mentioned take a lot of beating. We were with a friend who had a visitor from Pattaya who was keen to 'look show' so we forced ourselves up the stairs to Carnival, only to be told that they had stopped the shows due to hassles from the local constabulary. Still, beer was needed after all that exercise and were soon joined by the owner, Christian, who, bless him, had a quick word with his girls and, dada, 'showtime'. Quite nostalgic really, looked almost twee after the antics at recent dance contests, but I think the most impressive sight was when all the dancers hit the stage together - there are around 90 dancers in this bar and a high percentage of them are extremely easy on the eye. Spotted a couple of stars from the days of the first shows and they were looking ever so well, considering, some remarkable gymnastics from one.

Those with a liking for the smoother mound will find themselves well catered for as the majority of the nude dancing shift are totally lacking in body hair, naturally or whatever.

All in all, a pleasant return to an old favourite, though I think it still has one of its old problems in that we weren't exactly swamped by totty, despite being heavily outnumbered.

LG

Hmmm...first of all, what does this have to do with the subject of this thread. Second, are we talking about the same Carnival that had the dance contest a week or 2 back. The one in NEP on the second or third floor. When I went there for the dance contest I found there to be a SERIOUSLY lacking talent pool.

Either:

A) We are not talking about the same bar.

B) The talent has been significantly upgraded within the past couple of weeks

C) Maybe you got lucky and found ONE that influenced your opinion of that place.

D) Ahhh...how should I put this. Well lets just say some people have different taste in women compared to most others.

You're right Alfalfa, this thread has been allover the place.

I didn't attend a Dance Contest in Carnival, so I cannot comment on that. However, I used to go there often and then stopped because, as you said, the apparent lack of talent as well as my boycott of Crown Group bars.

Long Gun and I visited for the first time in awhile Sat. evening, and we both agreed there were at least a dozen very barfinable gals there. By the way, I don't think I have been to a gogo anywhere with more nude dancers than I saw that particular evening. And, the place was rather light on male customers.

As I mentioned before I really am locked into 4-5 NEP bars because I have so much fun there. Now with the early closings I find I have to hurry my evenings - sometimes making a last minute dash to Thermae.

I always tell myself to try and go to a place I haven't been to in awhile, but then I start having big fun in my regular bars, eye my watch, and it is 2AM, the bewitching hour.

Archived