Clinton Plaza Back in Action

kohchaiBKK

At the dance contest last weekend I saw the dollhouse girls wearing numbers. Didn't notice #76 (or 35 who I was looking for)

Something else which seemed new was very amusing. I'm guessing it was to get around bottomless dancing. Girls were wearing little tiny see-through skirts on stage at the Doll House, with no panties underneath. I'm assuming it was new because each and every one, upon removing the undergarments shuffled around with their hand plastered to the front of the skirt so nobody could see up, under, or through. They all seemed either embarrassed or uncomfortable with this new costume.

Is there a story behind this, or did I assume correctly what was going on.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That reminds me of the coffee shops in Tokyo a few years back where the waitresses wore short little skirts and no panties. Having paid about £10 for a coffee the waitress would bring the coffee over to your table and you would promptly look down at the floor where the mirrors would show all that she had underneath the skirt.........

Unfortunately you couldn't bf them!! but here is a new idea for the go go bars. tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by kohchaiBKK:

to phiket pete:

Sorry I missed you. I was in one of those beer bars.

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: kohchaiBKK ]

Likewise.

Certainly I would have enjoyed a beer or two or.. with you,but as i had an early morning the next day perhaps this time it was for the better that we didn't.

I just stopped by on the way home to check the status

[ October 19, 2001: Message edited by: phiketpete ]

quote:

Originally posted by gummigut:

Lol, I was in the Dollhouse this evening so I probably passed you folks as well!!!

I think I'm really turning local because you are all beginning to look alike to me
smile.gif" border="0

<<burp>>

Sorry i missed you as well, but Dollhouse looked quite busy.

They all loook the same to me as well especially after many beers .That is why I avoid 2nd floor NEP

quote:

Originally posted by Old hippie:

...on a similar note, I heard about a bar in Toyko called "The sexual harrassment bar" where the girls dress in office attire, and you can grope them...all fantasies concidered I guess...

Did you hear about that from one of my posts on this board? I've been to that place several times (I think I kinda "discovered" it in the same sense that Columbus "discovered" America), not sure if it's still there (it was about 3 years ago when I was at the height of my Tokyo Decadence...)

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

That is a very interesting post kohchai.

I think Rock Hard is committed now to their NEP location - a great bar by the way IMO.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to the ladies who took jobs in other bars when the CEP gogos closed. I was in Angelwitch Sat. after the Dance Contest and noted several stunners wearing White House boots.

Also, anyone hear anything about Dollhouse's plan to move into Soi Cowboy? With their success in CEP and Pattaya, that is what I am waiting to see.

There's been a huge "Dollhouse Soi Cowboy" styrofoam-lettered banner in there for weeks now! But if Clinton really comes back to life I wonder why they'd bother...

It's been interesting to see how well they've managed to pull in customers even in their state of isolation from other BKK go-gos.

As far as I know it's the only gogo in BKK with draft beer -- can anyone correct me?

quote:

Originally posted by TEDBKK:

Did you hear about that from one of my posts on this board? I've been to that place several times (I think I kinda "discovered" it in the same sense that Columbus "discovered" America), not sure if it's still there (it was about 3 years ago when I was at the height of my Tokyo Decadence...)

Actually, I did hear something about it on this board, I also heard about it from a guy on the plane to LOS, and saw a short bit about it on "E networks" "wild on series." I am not sure if that is the correct name for the bar/club though, and I have not ever been there, sounds like yet another of Japan's theame based fantasy clubs! Something for everyone! How was it when you went? prices extras etc...?

quote:

Originally posted by TEDBKK:

As far as I know it's the only gogo in BKK with draft beer -- can anyone correct me?

Ah, another draft beer afficianado, TEDBKK!

You're right in saying not that many gogo bars have draft beer, but here are a few that come to mind:

Soi Cowboy: Tilac

Patpong: Goldfinger

NEP: Rock Hard

I was in Rock Hard last night with the Men in Black, Long Gun and Mysterious Max (OK, they really looked like accountant nerds) and had a great time there. Interestingly, they still have the Vixens sign on the building for what Ricky called 'legal reasons.'

I have a real problem getting away from five NEP gogo bars that I like so much.

Fantasia (15 ladies barfined last night before 11:00)

Rock Hard (the table dances in this place are incredible!)

DC-10 (if there is a gogo with a better party atmosphere and great classic rock music like this place, I want to know about it)

Titty Twister (see DC-10 comment)

Angelwitch (what a supply of luscious stunners they have on hand here)

I would love to visit the other bars, but with usually 'only' 4 hours or so of sanuk available Friday evenings (Sat. is reserved for Soi Cowboy), I just cannot get away from these five.

Thanks for your comment on Dollhouse Cowboy.

Not to make a big thing of it but Angelwitch workers are the folks that pulled a fast one at the last nanapong dance contest. They went around with a collection bucket and did a runner when they got to the door.

I personally won't patronize the bar and I'd be careful of yer change when you pay your bill (but that goes for any bar, hehe).

<<burp>>

Archived