Clinton Plaza Back in Action

kohchaiBKK

Not sure why or how, but Clinton Plaza is coming back to life. I was there this evening(monday). Hollywood East re-opened tonight. The Candy Store and the White House were not open, but the lights were on and the doors were open. I inquired, and was told they were both hiring in anticipation of re-opening tomorrow or Wednesday. That leaves only Rock Hard unaccounted for.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a very interesting post kohchai.

I think Rock Hard is committed now to their NEP location - a great bar by the way IMO.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to the ladies who took jobs in other bars when the CEP gogos closed. I was in Angelwitch Sat. after the Dance Contest and noted several stunners wearing White House boots.

Also, anyone hear anything about Dollhouse's plan to move into Soi Cowboy? With their success in CEP and Pattaya, that is what I am waiting to see.

Not so fast Greg, remember the closure of Clinton Entertainment Plaza was not at all due to the "Gov" crackdown, but due to ownership issues of the building and the lease holders.

From postings last week, these issues have been resolved - at least for the time being.

Should be a good time this weekend to check out the New CEP.

quote:

Originally posted by kohchaiBKK:

Not sure why or how, but Clinton Plaza is coming back to life. I was there this evening(monday). Hollywood East re-opened tonight. The Candy Store and the White House were not open, but the lights were on and the doors were open. I inquired, and was told they were both hiring in anticipation of re-opening tomorrow or Wednesday. That leaves only Rock Hard unaccounted for.

.....great, just when I leave....! smile.gif" border="0

Sorry d.b.

I'll take CEP over Patpong, any night. That is not a contradiction or correction, just my personal preference. (Though, I must say that I have a good reputation for my taste in nightlife. My problem is that I have a bad reputation for my taste in specific women.) tongue.gif" border="0

Yeah, I'm with you guys. I kinda liked it at CEP. With 5-6 gogo bars there it seemed just right for an evening of fun. I seldom go to Dollhouse now as it is the only place to go to over there (forget the beer bars IMO).

Anyone have an update on the re-opening of the other gogo bars? Will they be open this weekend?

Thanks

Archived