Clinton Plaza Back in Action

kohchaiBKK

I was there last week, talking to a guy who owns one of the beer bars, he says they were supposed to all be opened this week. Apparently, there was some issue with leases, and the whole bank/ownership ordeal, but it was supposed to be up and running this week. As for the "entertainment license," if I was told correctly,The license is for the whole complex, not individual bars, so hopefully this will be resolved and CEP will be back in full swing in time for my next visit!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like many have said here, clinton plaza sure

isn't patpong or nana butafter a day of

shopping around town it sure is a convenient

and relaxing place for a late afternoon mixer. especially when im staying at either

the somerset or manhattan hotel. oh, by

the way, when did clinton plaza first open and how did name come into being. cool.gif" border="0

to phiket pete:

Sorry I missed you. I was in one of those beer bars.

I may have been a tad premature with my news, but that is what I was told. The Candy store had the lights on and a sign in front saying they were hiring, but it was closed. No sign of life at White House. The girls in the beer bars said the buzz was that they are day to day, but both were anticipating a re-opening.

I Will be back again a few times this week, and will update if something happens.

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: kohchaiBKK ]

Lol, I was in the Dollhouse this evening so I probably passed you folks as well!!!

I think I'm really turning local because you are all beginning to look alike to me smile.gif" border="0

Just found out a tuk-tuk is about 30k baht. Now if I can only get one of them damn brochures for the New Petchaburi establishments, I'd be in business!!!

<<burp>>

quote:

Originally posted by slipknot99:

for those of you who have been in the revitalised (yesss!) dollhouse lately, has anyone seen anything of #76? no particular reason why i want to know...

I was told the girls aren't allowed to wear numbers anymore. When I made the rounds a few weeks back, non of the girls had numbers in any of the bars. Not sure why, but heard it had something to do with the license and or crackdown, who knows?

Archived