Don"t Say This On Delta Flights

Torneyboy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey.......what's with the Aussie Bashing here! We are the victims.

A passenger piled his cases on the scale at an airline counter in New York

and said to the clerk, "I'm flying to Los Angeles. I want the square case to

go to Denver and the two round ones to go to Seattle."

"I'm sorry, sir, but we can't do that."

"Why not? You did it last time!"

I have been traveling a lot for 15 years so I'm a pre and post 9/11 traveler. The American carriers are the worst for service; Delta, American, Northwest, United all piss-poor service. I put the same comment on all thier survey cards your Executives should go fly on Emirates or Thai or Singapore Airlines to see what good service is. I'm an American and avoid flying my own country's airlines!!! :thumbdown: :(

i flew Northwest a few Months ago........ :nono:

the trolly dollies were the worst i have ever seen,all of them must have celebrated their 50th Birthdays a few Years ago.... :yikes:

Singapore was always a good Airline for me.... :up:

attractive Women who wore a smart uniform and always professional.

very polite and service with a smile..... :grinyes:

I have been traveling a lot for 15 years so I'm a pre and post 9/11 traveler. The American carriers are the worst for service; Delta, American, Northwest, United all piss-poor service. I put the same comment on all thier survey cards your Executives should go fly on Emirates or Thai or Singapore Airlines to see what good service is. I'm an American and avoid flying my own country's airlines!!! :thumbdown: :(

Yes, they are all horrible. I would add Air Canada.

A lot has to do with an antiquated traffic control system and an abundance of private corporate jets cluttering up the skies and runways.

Sitting on runways for 3 hours or more, each flight, is very frustrating for passengers and must be very stressfull for flight attendants. The FA are just doing their jobs under near impossible conditions and miserable salaries I didn't see any runway models on Air Berlin or Austrian Airlines, this summer.

Archived