Dollar making a comeback!!

BKKNUT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's showing in the BKK Post today still at 34.50, since Friday (onshore), holiday for the banks for the election weekend today, Monday. I'll pull some cash out today at that rate to tide me over for the next couple weeks until I see what the baht does this week as well. No clue what is going to happen tomorrow with the election and what that might do to the strength of the baht. Seems to be steadily weakening the past 2 weeks. Hope this trend continues to reach 35 or 36 in September as was predicted by the BOT head lady.

Cent

Guest lazyphil

<>

i fucking hope not as i'm (as in just me :D ) going to california in november to stay with an esteemed boardy and meet up with another!, but i doubt i'll be able to buy 5 grands worth of usd :(

just got me a wychwood rouge bib and brace 2 piece waterproof/thermal suit on sale and a 42 inch abu garcia landing net.....bring on winter predator hunting, those fenland gales will be a walk in the park now :topic::cool:

Looks like the Baht got a little stronger today.

First in the morning Bangkok Bank's website was showing: $1 USD = 34.00 Baht.

Now (tonight) they show 33.98.

The offshore rate 32.80

Hope everyone xchanged their $$$ today for Baht :dunno:

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT OFFSHORE RATE ?

Live rates at 2007.08.20 15:00:16 UTC

Notice: The THB rate shown below is the international rate. Rates used within Thailand may vary.

1.00 USD = 34.3200 THB

United States Dollars Thailand Baht

www.xe.com/ucc/convert.cgi?Amount=1.00&From=USD&To=THB

• 2 weeks later...

Archived