Dollar making a comeback!!

BKKNUT

34.32 or so yesterday in the BKK Post. Was up to 34.50 last week/weekend, going down the past three days. Still, over 34 to the dollar now. I do think it will go higher in the next month or two. Maybe hit 35 during September. The gov and gov bank is actively trying to weaken the baht, so that should help as long as the dollar remains fairly stable. Now if the dollar would strengthen as well that would be nice. :)

Cent

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34.32 or so yesterday in the BKK Post. Was up to 34.50 last week/weekend, going down the past three days. Still, over 34 to the dollar now. I do think it will go higher in the next month or two. Maybe hit 35 during September. The gov and gov bank is actively trying to weaken the baht, so that should help as long as the dollar remains fairly stable. Now if the dollar would strengthen as well that would be nice. :)

Cent

Wishful thinking!.. haha. We'll see next election how the money flows.

Dog,

Remind me to show you the money changer place just off Soi 22. Best rates around for exchange. Forget who showed me this guy recently (DS? SD?) but he had good rates of exchange, better than any others around.

Cent

can you provide some directions?

Is it on Suk or Soi 22 or off of Soi 22 (how far down), etc.

Thanks!

Mike

Archived