Secret filming

Sawasdee Krap!

Anybody have any idea if there are any (hidden camera style) movies going around with farangs performing with soapies..?

I always wondered why I had a 30m2 room with HUGE round bed and mirrored ceiling/walls while many others were grunting away in cubicle dormitories.... I *was* 24, in shape and nice to Mamasan but I still wonder... ;-)

The place was on Patpong (#?) but don't remember the name.

See you Friday night maybe! tongue.gif" border="0

Nick, I'm not a real big fan of the massage parlors, but have tried them. I have been told (and offered by the parlor's staff) that they do have some VIP rooms. Normally you would pay a premium for the use of one, but as part of the negotiation process you can also snag one as part of the regular deal.

As to filming, who knows? I guess anything is possible. Maybe tonight Channel 7 might feature you in one of the exposes on the sordid nightlife scene here.

smile.gif" border="0

At Panthip Plaza, some of the vendors selling blue movies also flog movies that werwe filmed in short time hotels. Have seen a couple and while the quality isn't that bad, they are not that clear either. Still, if someone you knew was in one, you would DEFINITELY recognise them.

Now, was that Khun Sanuk un that movie with that katoey.....?!

Stick

Sarisin,

I guess I got lucky there... didn't pay extra, but did have a wonderful time. The appeal of the soapies for me is around 3pm when you're hot/sweaty/tired & really need to get away - they're a haven of peace & pleasure where you can regroup and find that smile again.

As for stardom, I'd be very honoured if Channel 7 (or any other) aired me ! ;-)

Stickman,

Read your entire nightlife page last weekend.. some task! Some very useful info' - thanks. And your struggle with coming to terms with Pattaya was especially interesting... so am heading there for the first time too.

Cheers!

Archived