Why woman date older men.

bust

try this.

sandals and black socks.....

the BG slowly takes of your shirt and kisses your nipples,slowly sinking lower.

she undoes your trousers and you think the BBBJ is next on the menu.

but no,the trousers are taken off and then her eyes are fixed on the socks...... :tophat:

she is excited,she remembers the times that a Man has slowly slid her stockings off her leg while using his tongue to lick his way up to her forbidden box.

she wants to do the same and slowly peels off the 12 inch woollen stockings to reveal your white flesh she so craves.

she marvels at your white skin and wishes she never came from Issan and was so dark,why can't she be like you?.

as she breathes she smells an odour which is distasteful and knows she should have insisted her trick for the Night had had a shower.

then she looks at the small penis,smells the smell and realises...........

fuck,i've pulled sayjaan the scrawny englishman......... :doah:

:rotl::rotl::rotl:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

took you lot long enough to reply.

i expected a putdown a lot earlier....... :beer:

but back to topic.

it's a difficult question really.

some older Men find their prime as they reach their 40's/50's.

is there any proof that Men in their 20's are more highly sexed and can do it more times a Day then someons double their age?.

i'm 47 and still like sex and like to think that i can still please a Woman.

been with my GF for around 4 Years and she's 15 Years younger and seems happy with the attention i give her.

P4P is different to a permanent relationship.

i have always preferred a BJ or HJ to intercourse,not that Intercourse is a bad thing.

i love my GF but because of my chest problems the last few Months i have a problem having energetic sex.

it's easier now for me to have her do the majority of work.something which i feel bad about.

but she understands and i still wake up with the morning stiffie......

it's not just about age,many factors can contribute to a Man's performance.

and i suppose a few Women like to hang around or marry an older Man for various reasons.

:nahnah: I believe that as men get older they are not in as big a hurry to get a woman into bed or move to full on romance as they were when younger.(speaking as a man in his fifties) Women are by nature less "randy" to begin with and want more "conversation" and ritual courting before getting naked and horizontal. Also, older men usually, have more money, that may be the real reason. Whatever I am happy to take what is available as long as the woman is "packaged" properly. :evil:

So I get the impression once you're over 40 the ability to shag with any success or for any period of time diminishes rapidly???

Great.... :confused:

No Sir. Oldtimer is now three score and ten plus, but can still please the ladies...maybe not so actively as when I was younger...but nevertheless until they cry, "No more Oldtimer, I finish."

Yes, the little pills help, but first you have to have the desire to mate, which I certainly do when in Thailand. Stange, but one seldom feels the same urge outside the Kingdom.

Archived