Why woman date older men.

bust

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The best looking girl i know here honestly prefers older, chubby men.

She's like 27 i think

A 32 year old model with a six pac wouldn't get a look in, she has a falang boyfriend now who is 45 but is making the terrible mistake of keeping in shape. Its hilarious to see her practically, no actually sometimes, force feeding him to try and get him chubby.

"why you not get fat for me????"

lucky cunt

That actually happens to me too. I got in good shape this year only to find that most girls complained that they wanted me a little bit fatter. :dunno:

I think the main reason for this is laziness. Most girls don't want to have to keep in shape themselves. They'll tend to get fatter and they want someone beside them who's slightly fatter because it will make them look slimmer. The few girls who preferred the toned body were ones who made a distinct effort to keep in shape themselves.

So I've been doing nothing but going out on the town for a month, drinking and eating what I like, trying to become a more hansum man. :)

The best looking girl i know here honestly prefers older' date=' chubby men.

She's like 27 i think

A 32 year old model with a six pac wouldn't get a look in, she has a falang boyfriend now who is 45 but is making the terrible mistake of keeping in shape. Its hilarious to see her practically, no actually sometimes, force feeding him to try and get him chubby.

"why you not get fat for me????"

lucky cunt[/quote']

That actually happens to me too. I got in good shape this year only to find that most girls complained that they wanted me a little bit fatter. :dunno:

I think the main reason for this is laziness. Most girls don't want to have to keep in shape themselves. They'll tend to get fatter and they want someone beside them who's slightly fatter because it will make them look slimmer. The few girls who preferred the toned body were ones who made a distinct effort to keep in shape themselves.

So I've been doing nothing but going out on the town for a month, drinking and eating what I like, trying to become a more hansum man. :)

You are right about the laziness thing for sure.

I have heard a lot of Thai girls tell me that being fat is "more healthy"

I got a text recently advising me that it was almost lunchtime and that i should have some soup AND fish as she wanted me to be "more healthy" for her.

It was incredibly touching, truth be told.

Beerlao and Cheeseburgers tonight then! Big Mango, here i come

Er... I am pretty sure that Mr Phil is writing in relation to Bust's typo.

I think you left out an "n" busty!

What typo :dunno:

* lazyphil Said:

<>

great one month in the year.

I don't get it

Archived