Why woman date older men.

bust

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bust,

Reread the post. It states 'may times' - a typo meaning to say 'many times'. Hence Phil's 'one month a year' crack. may = May -month of may.

Cent

God dammit.......thought I could get away with the edit. :neener:

That's true. Most young men barely have enough for their next drink. These Thai girls are smart and don't want to end up paying for the young men's holidays.

Ohhh come now, there are a lot of young professionals in Bangkok these days, not every guy you see under 35 is an english teacher on 30K a month.

Im in my 20's and girls tell me they prefer younger men, you are in your 40's they tell you they like older men. Im sure if you or I had 1 leg and 2 arseholes they would tell us they prefer that.

i was in Patong once and noticed an older gentlemen most Days.

he was probably in his 60's and had broken his leg and had a full cast on and went about on crutches.

but he was never without a companion whenever i saw at whatever time of Day i saw him.

ok,he might not have been able to get his pecker up or paid the Girls 5000 a Night,i don't know but i noticed something on a couple of Nights out.

i was seeing a Girl from a Bar and he used to frequent the Bar next door.

i noticed that the Girls flocked him even though there were many younger Men in the Bar,and i NEVER saw him buy any LD's.

the Girls just seemed to be happy to be with him.

whatever the circustances he always had a smile on his face and was having a good time,hat's off to him.

when i 1st met the finest BG who has ever lived she told me she was 24 but a few Days later i saw her ID card and knew she was really 26,coming up to 27.

i asked her why she had lied about her age and she told me that Men wanted younger Girls and she was afraid that if she said she was almost 27 then Men would not want her because she was too old.

fuck,i remember one of the best Girls i picked up at 5am was older than me and one of the best fucks i have ever had......she was insatiable.

Archived