An Anti-War GOP candidate?

Steve

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm, yes, allowing people with arms on planes is a bit dum...maybe this guy is just saying what he thinks others want to hear...Americans love the strong arm approach, 'how the west was won'...he's pandering to those by such statements.

And what is it with these fucks and their anti-abortion stances...i really dislike 'don' Giuliani, as to me he is nothing more than a criminal (would make a perfect president then...) but he is pro-abortion. Damnit, what a poor choice of candidates.

"Hmmm, yes, allowing people with arms on planes is a bit dum...maybe this guy is just saying what he thinks others want to hear...Americans love the strong arm approach, 'how the west was won'...he's pandering to those by such statements."

When people used to be able to take guns on planes, none of the shit of 9/11 ever occurred. I bet some of the people who rode the ride into the World Trade Centers wished they had guns. A disarmed populace is a captive populace. And contrary to popular myth, guns do not kill. It is people who kill.

The air marshals use to carry .44 magnum snub-nosed revolvers which generally were loaded with such stuff as the Glaser round, which is made up of buckshot pellets. Short barrel meant a lower velocity. The bullet could main a person but rarely could kill. Now, I think they have heavy loads. Remember the Jehovah Witness missionary just back from South America who panicked after boarding a plane in Florida. He panicked and fled the plane and was shot down dead by Air Marshals.

A bullet will not down a plane. There is talk of allowing pilots to be armed, stewardness to be armed, and those with concealed carry permits. I guess some pilots are already armed and active police are allowed to carry a live weapon aboard a plane.

As for a gun taking down an airplane, that is just pure myth shit.

What always bug the shit out of me is that the first person killed, according to the 9/11 Commision report, probably was killed by a gun. I always felt that some if not all the highjackers were armed with guns. Easy to acquire after going thru security. Remember the shithead just a little while ago who got 15 guns aboard the cabin of an airplane. One of the guns was an assult gun. The shithead was an airport employee.

This article is pro-gun and deals with guns on planes...

http://www.nationalreview.com/comment/comment-lott090203.asp

It seems to be saying that it might make sense for the pilots to have guns. Shooting the hijackers before they take control of the aircraft would be an option for an armed sky marshal if he can get a shot in before they get to the cockpit. Of course a pilot with a gun to his head will generally do what he's told. The idea of the general population being allowed to bring their Saturday night specials on the plane isn't discussed. Probably because it's too easy to imagine some paranoid clown shooting any guy with a beard who stays too long in the washroom.

Archived