NCAA on True Visions

Pom Michael

Woke up a bit early today and was watching True Visions and was surprised to see a NCAA football game on. I don't remember in the past ever seeing any games here in Thailand - not even taped delayed.

It was on Star Sports (or maybe ESPN STAR) - and the feed was from ESPN2 in the USA.

Maybe a positive sign from ESPN/Star Sports (since they can't show the endless reruns of UK football)?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting, but taped delay 5 days...no thanks. That's too long. For comparison in past years true covered just the big 4 bowl games and last year was actually live. I agree the endless reruns of the premiership games seems a waste of space; perhaps it's a cost thing.

Well, what do you know! In the Friday's BKK Post:

ESPN STAR Sports will show live NCAA football action starting today....up to 2 live games per week. Even has the schedule for the September, mostly Friday morning (6 am) so that means the Thursday night games, but a few Sunday morning (6 am) games also.

Whoo Hoo!

About seven years ago I was seconded to Houston and a few of the guys I was working alongside had graduate from Texas A & M and I went to see the Aggies a few times that season. I had a great time, college football is a lot better than NFL.

I still have a Texas A & M T-Shirt from back then and occasionly still wear it in Thailand, so I can be a sterotypical fanang

Archived