The best way to get a perfect threesome?

port

Suggestions?

My idea, as yet untried, is to meet firstly meet girls who do that kind of thing, then mix and match, i.e. meet a top girl who has her not so top mate tag along, and another who does the same, then try to introduce the two top girls somehow then go from there.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-> go to the not named club sukhumvit soi 7/1......

But wouldn't "perfect" require that the girls in question were attractive and not old boilers ?

Whilst performace may be regarded as a reason to go to Eden, I don't think it has ever had a reputation as being a place with good looking girls.

But wouldn't "perfect" require that the girls in question were attractive and not old boilers ?

Whilst performace may be regarded as a reason to go to Eden' date=' I don't think it has ever had a reputation as being a place with good looking girls.[/quote']

Everybody has a different definition of good looking. And if you get there late, you can't expect the best.

:rotl::rotl::grinyes::grinyes::rotl::rotl:

Everybody has a different definition of good looking. And if you get there late' date=' you can't expect the best.[/quote']

"LATE" is about 2 minutes after opening time at the place in question!

:grinyes::beer::grinyes:

What you need to do is try and find a GTG who is also into girls. Forget the bar angle unless of course your GTG in also into BG's. Higly unlikely though. I am still amazed that guys still think the only way to have sex in LOS is with hookers.

What you need to do is try and find a GTG who is also into girls. Forget the bar angle unless of course your GTG in also into BG's. Highly unlikely though. I am still amazed that guys still think the only way to have sex in LOS is with hookers.

Well a 2 week holiday and not speaking Thai makes finding a bad bi-GTG plus another BBGTG about as likely as snow in Bangkok. :(

Archived