Bizarre allegations against Bumrungrad hospital

wonderlust

Google 'bumrungrad' and the second result is a website about someone's 23-year-old son who died there. Allegations include that they murdered him to sell his organs or for sexual abuse. WTF?!

http://www.bumrungraddeath.com/

My guess is that someone just can't get over the fact that their son died from a drug overdose but who knows?

Looking at it more closely that appears to be unfair. He went to Thailand to be a buddhist monk, suffered rhabdomyolysis, was given the wrong combination of drugs and died. Maybe an extreme case of medical negligence.

Oh I just read he had a known opiate addiction. It's all falling into place now...

The guy might have something. He claims his website is banned in Thailand. Is it?

Err, no. The "prohibition" is coming from his end. Read the whole thing. It is a "cover-your-ass" lawyer thing so that he does not get sued in Thailand; I guess the guy assumes that Bummy's owners will not sue him in other countries :dunno: (of course, he should learn to spell too LOL).

[color:blue] RESIDENTS OF THAILAND ARE PROBHIBITED TO VIEW THIS SITE

The information contained in this site describes the death of a human being at a hospital which has been accredited by the Joint Commission on Hospital Accreditation, a US based not for Profit Corporation. This site is not intended for use in or to be seen by any organizations or individuals in the country of Thailand. Therefore, registration for the use of the site is required in order to stand clear of any laws of that country which might construe even the publication of truthful information as defamatory.[/color] (emphasis mine)

Regards,

SD

I registered and read the full story. There is clinical evidence that the time of death was earlier than that recorded and that there was medical negligence. The website is discredited by the silly allegations of selling live human organs but the clinical evidence is there for all to see (graphically). It would be interesting to hear the opinion of a medical expert about the claims.

Archived