England 23

Russia 21

Israel 20

Grp F Spain - Nord Irland

Grp F Sweden - Latvia

Spain 25

Sweden 23

N.-Irland 20

Munch, I was thinking the same thing and raised the same exact point on an Arsenal forum I visit. He's said some things that are pretty divisive. He said the trip to England will be as 'tourists' before their last match which they lost.

CRonaldo helped knock England out and he's been well received after some initial bad press.

With the way England are playing, I don't see much hope even if they do get out of the group. England are like Newcastle. Big name, big support, big expectations but not much to show for it.

Shocking so far. I hope Eduardo does that for Arsenal. Who to replace MacClaren though? Hiddink? If he'll come and if he doesn't join Chelsea eventually? I can't think of any english managers who could do the job. Allardyce was touted as he's had the best record of any english manager in the PL over the last couple seasons but he's not impressing at Newcastle.

'Arry maybe? Although I can't see it myself. There seems to be a dearth of quality english managers. Pearce has been doing a good job with the U21s. Maybe giving him a chance? Or is it too much too for him chew right now?

You'd have to go foreign. Klinesmann. Del Bosque. Hiddink. Come to mind immediatey.

Archived