Trink

frede

Was in the Sheraton Sukumvit Grande two weeks ago visiting a friend who plays in The Living Room.. He introduced me to Trink, and spent about 1/2 hour visiting with him.... Very Nice man... Said that he is not writing for anyone currently, had just got over some type of physical / medical problems, but was "Feeling Great"... Told me that he might be interested in "The Right Writing Gig", but just hadn't been offered anything woth considering...

It was nice to meet a Bangkok Legend, and to find that he is a nice guy as well...

Pianoman

p.s. Here are some of his old columns. Trink pretty much lost interest in the nightlife scene though. Some years ago the Nanapong guys gave him notice about their dance contests, but he only mentioned them one time. Several bar owners also complained to me that they told Trink when they were having birthday parties, free barbecues etc - and he never mentioned them. Remember all of the email jokes he was filling his columns with instead? That was a very different Trink than in the old days.

http://www.geocities.com/doxyblue/alltrink.html

Archived